Using Equipoise maximum dosage for lean muscle mass

https://ugloz.is/ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGFREAKParaPharma

bulktrail

New member
I'm 5'9", 185 lbs. My goal is simple: I want to gain lean muscle mass. I'm 28 years old. This will be my second time using steroids but I've used a few oral cycles and SARMs. What do you think about the maximum equipoise dosage you'd recommend? Can I go with 800 mg a week along with 400 mg of testosterone, or should I switch the testosterone and EQ dosages? I'm thinking of going about 16 weeks.
 
Hey, if you want to achieve a recomp cycle, you can actually stack 30-50 mg of Anavar per day for 6-8 weeks with 400 mg of EQ per week for 12 weeks and 200-300 mg of Test E or Cyp per week for 12 weeks.

I'd also recommend that you get your Anavar, EQ and Test from UPsteroid and you can use the coupon code UP2026 for a discount.
 
When it comes to Equipoise 500 mg a week is going to be plenty. There's no need to exceed that. If you run it higher, that's for competition.
 
Yeah I've seen people run Equipoise at super high dosages, we're talking 1,000 or 2,000 mg a week, but guess what? Those were physique competitors. You, as a normal Joe, simply do not need to run it anywhere close to that.
 
Equipoise is the goat. You should stack some testosterone with it. I would do some anavar with it as well.
 
Bros, this is the way I would run it: EQ 400 mg a week, testosterone 250 mg a week, and TBol 25 mg a day. Perfect.
 
Back
Top