using s4 worth it vs. sides?

Buoakei

A friend of mine said he used s4/andarine and did 50mgs a day for 12 weeks solo and had very consistent results
he said after a week and a half he was getting stronger and he was seeing differences in his physique
The only thing he said that was not good is he had Vision issues and he couldn’t drive at night
I was wondering if you think s4 was worth the side effects and should I copy the same cycle for myself?
I’m 22 years old and I’m 148 lbs and I’m looking to put on lean muscle mass

ive always had s4 as one of my favorite sarms.. you have to use it in the right manner to avoid and/or mitigate the vision side effects.. NOONE can predict IF and TO WHAT EXTENT they may have the side effects but you can be wise in terms of not being abusive with the dose, which certainly gives a great chance to keep the side effect to a lower end minimum... If you want something similar to s4, go with acp-105

For the best quality make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or RCS

i didn't like using it if i was driving at night. i would always have my gf drive. it effects the way you see lights and such.

its a great sarm though

A friend of mine said he used s4/andarine and did 50mgs a day for 12 weeks solo and had very consistent results
he said after a week and a half he was getting stronger and he was seeing differences in his physique
The only thing he said that was not good is he had Vision issues and he couldn’t drive at night
I was wondering if you think s4 was worth the side effects and should I copy the same cycle for myself?
i dont like s4 andarine at all, never use it anymore
you can get testolone rad140 better gains and less sides

I'd have you start with a better diet before looking at PEDs. You'll get better results if you do.

If you have to drive at night, don't use it. I can't guarantee you will get that side effect but it is very common so not worth the risk. There are others that are great for adding lean mass too......ostarine, LGD, RAD.

Acp105 as Dylan said would be an excellent option if u want to avoid possible vison sides.

Back