Video of me posing

good stuff...legs could still come up...but they look better...Upper body is down right huge...

Wow man looking pretty huge. Your back is crazy! Quads are decent but if you could bring your hammies and calves up at all between now and show time that would be the ticket. I'm sure you already know that though huh. And that's just cause your upper body is so massive. Your legs are probably bigger than mine but with arms and a back like that...

Wow man looking pretty huge. Your back is crazy! Quads are decent but if you could bring your hammies and calves up at all between now and show time that would be the ticket. I'm sure you already know that though huh. And that's just cause your upper body is so massive. Your legs are probably bigger than mine but with arms and a back like that...

Thanks for all the comments'

Yeah my hams and calves need to come up. Ill just keep killing them.

everyone hit the nail on the head with their comments as your legs are are still big but your upper body is crazy thick, but it does look like ur legs came up a bit since i seen them last atleast i think they have,lol.

All in all bro your a beast! Only thing missing from the video was your Oxygen Tank, cause GOD knows you need one,lmao, you sound like me huffing and puffing,lol

everyone hit the nail on the head with their comments as your legs are are still big but your upper body is crazy thick, but it does look like ur legs came up a bit since i seen them last atleast i think they have,lol.

All in all bro your a beast! Only thing missing from the video was your Oxygen Tank, cause GOD knows you need one,lmao, you sound like me huffing and puffing,lol

Yeah my legs are coming up. My girl says she can see a pretty good differance. In the last 4 weeks I have not done biceps at all and done triceps olny twice.

Yeah, posing wears my fat ass out, haha!

Awsome chest tie-ins!! Very thick, almost to thick. Mind if I ask how tall you are??

from the pics, maybe you could do some more inner thigh movements...Just a suggestion... maybe some wide grip presses, the adductor machine, sumo squats, ect, ect...from the sides they look pretty good, the hams are coming up nice...Calfs still need alot of work... but I know your nail them hard all the time....overall, you have made some killer improvements...great job

from the pics, maybe you could do some more inner thigh movements...Just a suggestion... maybe some wide grip presses, the adductor machine, sumo squats, ect, ect...from the sides they look pretty good, the hams are coming up nice...Calfs still need alot of work... but I know your nail them hard all the time....overall, you have made some killer improvements...great job

Perfect critique and constructive critisism*. Couldnt have said it better myself!

yeah, its mostly the inner part of the legs from the front and back views that kill me.

Back