Purity Source labs Wanna look and feel like an ALPHA? PSL has just what you need.

Macedog24

SPONSORS
SPONSOR
GK2yEP8.png

88otET9.jpg

Superdrol (Methyldrostanolone)
Anabolic /androgenic ratio 400/20

⚡Increased power
⚡increased strength

⚡increased muscle
⚡increased stamina
⚡increased endurance
⚡increased aggression
⚡reduced water weight

Superdrol is one of a kind at promoting extreme muscle growth while staying lean and dry.
Superdrol is also know for its incredible increase in strength and stamina..
Sd is a carb monster! If used with the proper diet and training you can easily put on 10+lbs in 4 weeks While staying pretty lean.
Your Increase in strength will seem unreal. You will start breaking through your plateaus .and moving weight with ease.
I personally love SD for doing a recomp.
You can gain upwards of 10lbs of lean dry muscle, while still dropping bodyfat!
I would recommend taking a good cycle support while using Superdrol. Also Keep an eye on your bloodpressure. If your feeling somewhat sluggish you may need to increase your carb intake.
You will also lose a lot of water. So please try and keep your water intake about 1 gallon or more depending on the individual. Also I would suggest taking 3-5 grams of taurine daily.
This Should help mitigate cramping and those dreaded pumps.
Keep your cycle 20-30mg max 4-6 weeks . depending on dosage.
If your running 30mg(most won't ) i would suggest 4 weeks max
if your running 20mg Ed . You can run this up to 6 weeks as long as you are running proper cycle support and monitoring you bp. But remember there is no one size fits all cycle or dosage. So go on how you feel and make adjustments as needed.
10 mg is a recommended starting point Depending on your level of experience.
You can increase the dosage in 10mg increments weekly until you see fit. But remember 20mg is usually plenty.

Superdrol should have no estrogenic effects , so no need to worry about water retention..
Superdrol is one of the strongest steroids ever created. Side effect will vary from user to user.
However caution should be noted in regards to liver Hepatotoxicty , like all C17-aa anabolic steroids, it can potentially stress the liver..
However, sides can be mitigated with the proper cycle support
Quality you can count on!
Check out those outstanding test results!
No one does it better!

If you have a few cycles under your belt and looking to get bigger, leaner, stronger and have never run superdrol. I suggest giving it a try. 4 weeks is all you will need to see massive changes.
Your strength will sky rocket.. you will become leaner, thicker, fuller, and more dense.
Don't take my word for it. Try Superdrol for yourself.. it's one of the strongest compounds ever created
Sport Workout GIF

GK2yEP8.png

88otET9.jpg

Superdrol (Methyldrostanolone)
Anabolic /androgenic ratio 400/20

⚡Increased power
⚡increased strength

⚡increased muscle
⚡increased stamina
⚡increased endurance
⚡increased aggression
⚡reduced water weight

Superdrol is one of a kind at promoting extreme muscle growth while staying lean and dry.
Superdrol is also know for its incredible increase in strength and stamina..
Sd is a carb monster! If used with the proper diet and training you can easily put on 10+lbs in 4 weeks While staying pretty lean.
Your Increase in strength will seem unreal. You will start breaking through your plateaus .and moving weight with ease.
I personally love SD for doing a recomp.
You can gain upwards of 10lbs of lean dry muscle, while still dropping bodyfat!
I would recommend taking a good cycle support while using Superdrol. Also Keep an eye on your bloodpressure. If your feeling somewhat sluggish you may need to increase your carb intake.
You will also lose a lot of water. So please try and keep your water intake about 1 gallon or more depending on the individual. Also I would suggest taking 3-5 grams of taurine daily.
This Should help mitigate cramping and those dreaded pumps.
Keep your cycle 20-30mg max 4-6 weeks . depending on dosage.
If your running 30mg(most won't ) i would suggest 4 weeks max
if your running 20mg Ed . You can run this up to 6 weeks as long as you are running proper cycle support and monitoring you bp. But remember there is no one size fits all cycle or dosage. So go on how you feel and make adjustments as needed.
10 mg is a recommended starting point Depending on your level of experience.
You can increase the dosage in 10mg increments weekly until you see fit. But remember 20mg is usually plenty.

Superdrol should have no estrogenic effects , so no need to worry about water retention..
Superdrol is one of the strongest steroids ever created. Side effect will vary from user to user.
However caution should be noted in regards to liver Hepatotoxicty , like all C17-aa anabolic steroids, it can potentially stress the liver..
However, sides can be mitigated with the proper cycle support
Quality you can count on!
Check out those outstanding test results!
No one does it better!

seen good euro pharma dbol and eq tests will be using 15ml soon

⚠️ warning ⚠️
Do not use Superdrol if you do not want to become stronger, thicker, leaner, than you ever thought possible,
If you do not want to improve in every way possible. Superdrol is not for you.
If you do not want women stairing at you and watching your every move. I suggest you do not using superdrol. Because you will have everyone's attention around you in and out of the gym wondering how you muscles have grown so fast , and your strength seemed to skyrocket and your endurance seems endless.
If you want to stay weak and average do not try superdrol..

Back