wanting to hop on sarms after 3 months of training

Zloiek

I’m 21 years old and I just started weight training in the gym 3 months ago but I’m not seeing any results so far.
A friend of mine has been training for 5 months and he looks incredible and he’s been giving me a lot of crap about why I look like I don’t lift.
Would like to show him how its done. Would s23 20mgs a day and yk11 be the best options for me? I want to run them for 15 weeks

I’m 21 years old and I just started weight training in the gym 3 months ago but I’m not seeing any results so far.
A friend of mine has been training for 5 months and he looks incredible and he’s been giving me a lot of crap about why I look like I don’t lift.
Would like to show him how its done. Would s23 20mgs a day and yk11 be the best options for me? I want to run them for 15 weeks
21 is young dont use yk11 or s23

lets do some cardarine and ostarine 20mgs each with n2guard

just like with steroids certain people respond differently to sarms so you can't compare yourself to your friend
don't worry about what other people do
you do your best

Then train and eat better

Rad gw

the LAST thing you should do is be wanting to get on a cycle when you literally just started training.. STOP looking for a non existent shortcut.. heres an absolutely insane thought and idea.. actually try going in and putting in the time and effort it takes to do this properly.. smfh..

Back