warrior labs sarms screwed me for 5K!

bioelrki

I am so angry I got completely screwed on my recent experience using Warrior labs sarms.
This decided to bundle and buy a bunch of sarms and peptides from them with a bunch of guys at the gym we were really excited because the gym owner highly vouched for them.
We put our money together and signed off on 5000$ worth of products and they never sent us anything!
Every time I email them they keep saying they’re getting to it and they’ll send it but they never do. And over the past week now they’re not returning my messages at all. A true joke!

I am so angry I got completely screwed on my recent experience using Warrior labs sarms.
This decided to bundle and buy a bunch of sarms and peptides from them with a bunch of guys at the gym we were really excited because the gym owner highly vouched for them.
We put our money together and signed off on 5000$ worth of products and they never sent us anything!
Every time I email them they keep saying they’re getting to it and they’ll send it but they never do. And over the past week now they’re not returning my messages at all. A true joke!
warrior labs sarms has at least 2 other complaints

Back