Weekend Workouts

mikeswift

Gold Member
who has weekend plans for the long weekend? I'm planning on doing legs heavy tomorrow and getting in plenty of cardio this weekend so i can enjoy some burgers and beers!

im hittin cardio everyday this weekend but im finishing up legs today and takin the weights off this weekend. Ill be back in there on memorial day thats the benefit of a 24 hours gym go on christmas if you want :).

I've got a light leg day today and light chest on Sunday. That's it for me. Cardio on Sat and then again next week. No plans for Memorial Day, just stay @ home and probably go through the garadge to find crap we are going to sell. I know, I know...you wish you were me!

mikeswift said:
who has weekend plans for the long weekend? I'm planning on doing legs heavy tomorrow and getting in plenty of cardio this weekend so i can enjoy some burgers and beers!

Same here. Heavy legs tomorrow. I'll probably skip the cardio though, but still enjoy a few burgers and beers!

I never do heavy legs on the weekend. I prefer to keep them in the middle of the week. If I workout on the weekend, I keep it to alternate exercises that work some of the muscle groups that may be a little neglected.

I am...I got my B3 workout this Saturday! Then i'll load up on protein and fill up on carbs (burgers & beers). I actually haven't drank in a few months...

Had legs today - and yes, I am doing D.C. Monday and Wed. dont work for me so
I bump everything back a day. Tue./Thur./Sat. instead of Mon/Wed/Fri.

mcgaret said:
Had legs today - and yes, I am doing D.C. Monday and Wed. dont work for me so
I bump everything back a day. Tue./Thur./Sat. instead of Mon/Wed/Fri.
that's the way I was running it myself but I've been missing too many workouts hanging sheetrock in the house! I'm going to Home Depot tomorrow morning and picking up some day laborers!!! Woohoo.

Back