Welcome Timothy to Mc

bigghorn

Banana
Helpin a brother out from the strict country of new Zealand .. Glad you joined up here at Mc tim.. It's a cool place with tons a knowledge so don't be affraid to ask away..

Thanks Guys,
A big thanks to bigghorn for taking the time to offer advice and introduce me. Yes along with our beer loving neighbours accross the ditch in Australia we have equally strong Customs. Im unsure why our governments have such a strong stance on performance enhancers. While customs is opening packages and scanning the back of a fat burner looking for prohibited ingredients like yohimbe I wonder how many packages containing meth precursors slip on through?

Despite all this New Zealand is a wonderful country if you enjoy bush walking, snow boarding, skiing and rugby.

We are rugby mad! I love my NBA though, for pure athleticism its really something special. Oh and you would be surprised how big the UFC is here, every event is shown live at the pub and draws a massive crowd. Really looking forward to Chael v Spider, bet Chael is pleased its not being held down in Brazil!

Thanks Guys,
A big thanks to bigghorn for taking the time to offer advice and introduce me. Yes along with our beer loving neighbours accross the ditch in Australia we have equally strong Customs. Im unsure why our governments have such a strong stance on performance enhancers. While customs is opening packages and scanning the back of a fat burner looking for prohibited ingredients like yohimbe I wonder how many packages containing meth precursors slip on through?

Despite all this New Zealand is a wonderful country if you enjoy BUSH walking, snow boarding, skiing and rugby.

We are rugby mad! I love my NBA though, for pure athleticism its really something special. Oh and you would be surprised how big the UFC is here, every event is shown live at the pub and draws a massive crowd. Really
looking forward to Chael v Spider, bet Chael is pleased its not being held down
in Brazil![/QUOTE

I like eatin hardwood and not walkin thru bush mate...

Suport your local Hooker! I hooked for 8 years for a national club right out of college. Freaking love the sport!
How does your head look after packing into so many scrums, cauliflower ears? Thats a very tough position to play, your involved in everything. Do you enjoy watching the NFL too? I reckon quite a few rugby players could make the transition to the NFL

Welcome Timothy, its a shame your already negativly looked upon for just knowing bighorn, but I promise I 'll give ya a fair shake here! lol!

Kidding ofcourse bro, bighorns a good guy and again welcome to MuscleChemistry

As for many rugby players making the transition to the NFL, my first thought is I doubt that, but then I must admit I havent seen enough rugby matches to really be able to make that assumption,lol, I just never thought of them as being really athletic and thought they were just big bruisers,lol

Welcome Timothy, its a shame your already negativly looked upon for just knowing bighorn, but I promise I 'll give ya a fair shake here! lol!

As for many rugby players making the transition to the NFL, my first thought is I doubt that, but then I must admit I havent seen enough rugby matches to really be able to make that assumption,lol, I just never thought of them as being really athletic and thought they were just big bruisers,lol

Yeah each team has its share of 120kg+ blokes to do the grunt work but we have some very fast men with the ability to beat opposition tackles that i can see making it as running a backs [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOSJImHbj1w[/media]

How does your head look after packing into so many scrums, cauliflower ears? Thats a very tough position to play, your involved in everything. Do you enjoy watching the NFL too? I reckon quite a few rugby players could make the transition to the NFL

My ears were already cauliflowered a bit from wrestling in high school. I just taped them back before a match. Hooking was fun but brutal and have the lack of teeth to prove it.

Honestly I couldn't tell you the last NFL game I've watched. Not really because of the game but the players just turn me off.

As for many rugby players making the transition to the NFL, my first thought is I doubt that, but then I must admit I havent seen enough rugby matches to really be able to make that assumption,lol, I just never thought of them as being really athletic and thought they were just big bruisers,lol[/

Well thanks.. Lol..

You need to quit drinking when you take those pain killers and muscle relaxors

Yeah each team has its share of 120kg+ blokes to do the grunt work but we have some very fast men with the ability to beat opposition tackles that i can see making it as running a backs [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOSJImHbj1w[/media]

That last guy is fast as hell

Back