Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Cutting

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Much needed off-time (maintainence)

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
I voted much needed time off. Just trying to maintain the bulk right now. This upcoming is going to be a serious cutter.

Yeah, that should have been a category all to itself. Time off, no training. But in most cases, that's a couple a weeks tops.

Obviously not in your case. How you coming along?

What should my current pastime?

Yeah I'm doing better but have lost an amazing amount of weight I drilled 6 holes in my belt I've lost a shit load of weight last year I was at 260 now I'm at 190 !!!! It SUX, I got to get back on my game, but its hard to do after being injured and sick and not doing it for so long.

Last edited:
i am comin off an injury and some shitty luck and trying to get rid of that quarter keg i am carryin around..then gonna bulk then cut again...

bridging, getting ready to start hitting my first real high doses this winter.

I was out of the Iron Game for a good while the past year due to a few things in my life I had to deal with. Got back into it a few months ago and I'm close to where I was in terms of strength and size before. I'm going to be starting a good bulk cycle in a few weeks.

I'll worry about cutting next spring.

2wks into my biggest bulker yet, up about 4-5 lbs just starting to feel the bol. Like you said, this is the season for it.

Not really sure why, but I'm cutting. Maybe I should say a lean bulker.

I've just never tried the stack I'm doing now and thought 'what the hell?'

It doesn't get too cold in Texas, but I still think that weekends at the pool are probably out of the question. Damn it!

just starting a plan for explosive power. alot of plyo's, olympic lifts and every exercise done to focus on absorbing impacts and pushing it off of me at fast speeds. I got the basis for this plan from Adam Archuletta of the Rams. he's jacked

Bulking, currently off cycle. I have an appointment to have blood work done on Monday after which I'll cycle something, LOL.

Back