what attracted you to your current significant other?

• Thread starter Thread starter WeirdAl
  • Start date Start date
Almost single (not my choice). My wife is an elegant woman, tall, refined, socially sophisticated and independent.

Most attractive to me is her sense of self, purpose and determination.

All qualities that I lack in one way or the other, and up until a short time ago, what I thought was a perfect compliment to me.

chelle said:
Would it be easy for you to be just friends after having been lovers?

would it be easy no prolly not because I do not think I could lose that part of our relationship she is my best friend even tho she is also my lover this is what makes for such a strong foundation between us

hope this answers your question ;)

shiko24

shiko24 said:
would it be easy no prolly not because I do not think I could lose that part of our relationship she is my best friend even tho she is also my lover this is what makes for such a strong foundation between us

hope this answers your question ;)

shiko24

I have to agree with you. Harvey and I are best friends and I would have to say if we did split up we would still stay good friends. It would be weird for a while. I think we could make it.

lets get something straight.
my goal was to make him cry.
i had found the key to making men fall in love with me
i admit, he seemed a challenge considering he had to duck to get all of his huge head in the door(ego joke)
after the girly handshake i didn't worry too much though
then some time in the next week or so after calling in to work like 4 times so i could spend time with him and then quitting with no place to go and then moving into my gay roommates house
there's like this grey area.. i just kinda let him win me over.
He just has a look. it always gets me.
must be the eyes i think
then i think it must be the smile
then maybe it's his body cause i mean we wouldn't all be here if we weren't interested in good looking bodies and compliments of the "football ass-pat" nature.
so stroke you ego Shiko.
love you baby

love you to !

see we have two computers here at the house and she is on the other one posting

lol

shiko24

and just to clear things up I shake womens hands a little lighter than a guys so I do not crush their hand thats all !

it is out of respect and that is the way my mom taught me to treat a lady !

shiko24

Last edited:
it was girly
i was taught to shake hands firmly
my boss (a woman) also shakes firmly
it's necessary in cooporate america

Firm but gentle Shiko. LOL
I'd go with a kiss to an up-raised hand, but I'd most likely screw that up by licking her between the knuckles like a drooling dog. I don't think they'd like that.

Well I known her a while since she was my neighbor (little girl next door white picket fence and all) and we met in kindergarten.

We didn't date till she was out of college.

It was her legs and ass..

My wife and I have been friends since we were in the 6th grade and to be honest back then I never thought we ever be together. Hell I dated and slept with most of her friends. As we got older we realized we became more than friends.
I have friend who are always planning a guys night out to get away from thier wifes, I just don't get this I want to spent all my time with mine. After a day of work I can't wait to get and see her.

It also helps that she is smoking hot and is as horney as me.
If we could we just stay home F*%K all day everyday.

Back