What attracts you most?

The Dude

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I know some guys are boob guys, some are ass guys, some look for a figure type, some are more about personality. Personally before Silk I was a bit of a dickhead and really looked for any reason NOT to like a girl. Silk was very pretty and has a great ass. What really got me was how fun she was. That got me the first date. I was done. It doesnt hurt that she gets hotter every year!!!
Sorry for the singing Cupids Presser Lol!

Everything. I can say I like big boobs and big ass but I see a lot of beautiful women without them. Pretty much it always came down to personality.

yea ive been a dickhead toward women most my adult life but honestly i was scared of being hurt im just a big baby but seriously i was affraid of intimacy and shit fellas thats where its at. back to topic i still look so in physcial order- ass, legs, feet, skin, face, tits, teeth, nose, hair, eyes and hands

Nice Ass and great eyes and can deal with me being a dick .. Dude ure just sucking up to silk cause you've done somethin guilty and if she sees her name all the time on mc she melts in your hand like budda..lol

Nice Ass and great eyes and can deal with me being a dick .. Dude ure just sucking up to silk cause you've done somethin guilty and if she sees her name all the time on mc she melts in your hand like budda..lol

Hah!!! Actually I did get in trouble last night Lol!!! But no, after leaving the gym last night and seeing girls that were getting alot of attention, I was a little lost as to what guys liked. The few girls I saw doing this weren't terrible, but IMO definately not attractive.

I like sexy feet! And a nice round Peurto Rican ass! My wife has both thankfully! But im most attracted to feet on a women, I know its a bit weird, but sexy little feet with a nice deep arch turn me on big time! If the hottest chick in the world liked me and if she had fugly feet then i wouldnt even bother with her!

I like sexy feet! And a nice round Peurto Rican ass! My wife has both thankfully! But im most attracted to feet on a women, I know its a bit weird, but sexy little feet with a nice deep arch turn me on big time! If the hottest chick in the world liked me and if she had fugly feet then i wouldnt even bother with her!

Huge turn off for me too! I'm an ass and leg man, and I'm a huge fan of wide hips, narrow waste, and exaggerated pelvic tilt...makes that booty stick way out!

I'm a lot like you man, I told my gf that I didn't want to and wouldn't date her, but she made it a point to make me fall in love with her and I'll be damned if that didn't happen. I don't have just one thing I like about a particular female, I just love it all

Imo, his style. i define style: the way he talks, the way he lights up his cigarette, the way he would introduce himself.
Oh, i almost forgot: his shoes.
:P

I completely agree with the boss on this one. My wife has sexy feet and a nice round ass. She was the one had been looking for for a long time. I wanted a girl that was short with glasses, a nice round ass and sexy feet. And when I say short shes 4'9" and I'm 6'3". Like presser said if they had ugly feet I would walk away, cant stand a woman with monkey toes.

Back