What natural herbs or supps do you take for weight loss

jtunderdog

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
I realize all of them are technically from nature but do you feel like any really help. Im talking like ala, yohimbe, or cinnamon maybe.

I realize all of them are technically from nature but do you feel like any really help. Im talking like ala, yohimbe, or cinnamon maybe.

hmmm, I dont think im taking any natural herbs or anything of the sort right now, and I will have to think about this to remember back and see what i used and what i thought worked, I did take something and pretty sure it was a natural supp and it was suppose to be a natural mood elevator and people supposedly used it for depression, but i cant think of its name right now, I will have to remember it and post it when it comes to me

Hi,
From four months i am using Phen375 for losing my weight and it is working dude...
Exerts say that it has no side effects if the right dosage is used of this supplement....
Thanks

I'm not taking anything herbal, but to some degree it's natural in comparison to what you can buy, but I take a natural diuretic, B6, C and caffeine, works great

Back