What the hell went wrong with here?

nuknuk

MuscleChemistry member
Just went to shit.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl2Jv91lpWU[/media]

vs.

WTF is wrong with this guys stomach in the 2 pics?

i remember when this guy was big time sponsored by muscletech supps.

the ads were ridiculous. shit like he benches 500 for 50 and bullshit like that. Typical MT bull.

Its a shame that anyone even gave him the opportunity to do that to himself. With a physique like that he never should have made it past the local level. He looks horrible. Its a shame Muscletech enabled him.

He looked great at the Canadain Nationals but when he turned pro, he never got that conditioning back again...that last two pics are from the Arnold classic about 10 years ago..Chad Nicholls tried to help him there....and bring him in ripped to the bone...but you seen the end results

Many refer to what happened to this guy as "Palumboism" as Dave Palumbo was the first to have been noticed to change this way. It's said to happen to those who have some particular genetic disposition combined with a dependence on HGH. At least that's what I've seen out on the 'Net.

I know I have told this story on here years and years ago, but ill tell it again, He did a guest apperarance for a supplement store my buddy was opening up, so at the grand opening he had to take a shit, so he went into the batchroom followed by his wife, which i thought was very wierd, so I asked my buddy why she went in behind him, and he said cause he needs her to help wipe his ass,lol. After thinking about it a minute I realized he realy was too damn big to reach around and wipe his ass,lol

I know I have told this story on here years and years ago, but ill tell it again, He did a guest apperarance for a supplement store my buddy was opening up, so at the grand opening he had to take a shit, so he went into the batchroom followed by his wife, which i thought was very wierd, so I asked my buddy why she went in behind him, and he said cause he needs her to help wipe his ass,lol. After thinking about it a minute I realized he realy was too damn big to reach around and wipe his ass,lol

LOL, Im almost there now. I cant reach around and wipe my ass, not even close. I have to go between my legs, and thats a task.

LOL, Im almost there now. I cant reach around and wipe my ass, not even close. I have to go between my legs, and thats a task.

Ok Im glad u said it! Cause thats how I wipe my ass,lol! The thing is I have always wiped between my legs like a girl, but didnt know it was a girl way until i got made fun of in school,lol, my MOM raised me so I guess she taught me to wipe like she does,lol,

why i just explained all that to you guys I have no idea but yes I wipe between my legs and dont do the reach around,lol

Ok Im glad u said it! Cause thats how I wipe my ass,lol! The thing is I have always wiped between my legs like a girl, but didnt know it was a girl way until i got made fun of in school,lol, my MOM raised me so I guess she taught me to wipe like she does,lol,

why i just explained all that to you guys I have no idea but yes I wipe between my legs and dont do the reach around,lol

hahaha! thats funny!

You poor guys....."Oh, I'm so big and muscular I can't wipe my butt like a normal man." Jerks. lol :p

^ ^ ^ Lol, I was thinking the same thing. I'd say my wife can complain I'm too big if I ever get to have that problem.

Back