What was the bionic mans name??

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Not sure who remembers this old show but for those that do remember the bionic man , what was his name??

I could be wrong and probably am since I'm 30 years younger than you, but I thought the bionic man and the six million dollar man was the same person, if that's the case, it's Steve Austin

lol, well im in my 30s still apperently your not born yet i suppose,lol. and yes thnx thats it, i googled it and found it, Lee majors,

You guys may find this entirely too funny, but that is my real name....... Steve Austin.....sucks at times having a famous name as such, but most folks just call me Stone Cold....lol

lol, well im in my 30s still apperently your not born yet i suppose,lol. and yes thnx thats it, i googled it and found it, Lee majors,

but do you remember Lee Majors started as Heath Barkley in the western tv show The Big Valley. The sister on that show,
blond went on to be a major chick on Dallas I think. Forgot her real name. Dam, I probably the only guy who remembers that. lol

You guys may find this entirely too funny, but that is my real name....... Steve Austin.....sucks at times having a famous name as such, but most folks just call me Stone Cold....lol

Yeah I seen the name registered in the store so thought I would see if I could smoke you out to see if it was you lol what can I say I'm a strange bird

Your too funny Presser!!! Don't forget my freebies when I make my order.....Cause Stone Cold said so.....lol

This is by far the best forum I have found hands down!!! I cant fuckin wait to start my IGF log fellas.....;)

Back