Whats your favorit AAS

I agree with Saudades, I can vouch for someone else if I got the free bottles to prove it lol

no im pushing trial gear so everyone on here knows how great or not it really is ;)

Honestly, how the hell are we supposed to know if most of us have never tried either of these lines????? I have heard good things, but that only holds so much credit....

Honestly, how the hell are we supposed to know if most of us have never tried either of these lines????? I have heard good things, but that only holds so much credit....
Amen bro !!!!

Like Anton I am currently running ap test c and a little bit of sus that I bought from WP and love it. I feel great and results are hard and not watery from bloating. I haven't really had any water gain at all, pain after injection is gone less than 5mins, and the rush I got when it kicked in around 2 1/2 wks in was amazing. Say what you want to about prices but as the old saying goes "get what you pay for"!

So Mote it Be
Chris

Like Anton I am currently running ap test c and a little bit of sus that I bought from WP and love it. I feel great and results are hard and not watery from bloating. I haven't really had any water gain at all, pain after injection is gone less than 5mins, and the rush I got when it kicked in around 2 1/2 wks in was amazing. Say what you want to about prices but as the old saying goes "get what you pay for"!

So Mote it Be
Chris

true show your dated gains via pix

You do get what you pay for in most instances, but not all, not doubting WP's quality at all as I've not tried it, but I think it's more about knowing and trusting your source also

Back