Whats your gym song to get pumped.

What the title says. Mine is Paralized by Love and Hate. The guitar guy from korn, youtube that song.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

What the title says. Mine is Paralized by Love and Hate. The guitar guy from korn, youtube that song.

cant find it embed plz

- - - Updated - - -

LET THE BODYS HIT THE FLOOR..
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/04F4xlWSFh0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

EPIC LOVE IT GET ME PUMPED TO FUCK..GGGGGRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr

medicated by wiz kalifa or 8mile road by eminem

eminems 8mile shit was so played out on stage, i promise you one show i did had 4 guys do the same fucking song at their night show,lol. and every show i went to thats all i heard ,lmao, it was nuts when it was popular!!! As for me though ....metalicas enter sandman made me wanna run through the walls head first lol, and sometimes a good club song would remind me of rolling and pump me up while training lol.

I aint never heard of half the shit you guys are talking about though, i was never into music like that and never knew bands names or songs names, i was always weird like that, but didnt know it was weird til i met my wife who knew every song name, group name, label name ect

eminems 8mile shit was so played out on stage, i promise you one show i did had 4 guys do the same fucking song at their night show,lol. and every show i went to thats all i heard ,lmao, it was nuts when it was popular!!! As for me though ....metalicas enter sandman made me wanna run through the walls head first lol, and sometimes a good club song would remind me of rolling and pump me up while training lol.

I aint never heard of half the shit you guys are talking about though, i was never into music like that and never knew bands names or songs names, i was always weird like that, but didnt know it was weird til i met my wife who knew every song name, group name, label name ect
my fiance just reminded me that eminems new album comes out tonight lol im not really a fan but she loves him

damn!!!! there goes ny posing song. but it still getts me pumped

Random shuffle of MudVayne, Slipknot, Lamb Of God, Pantera, System Of A Down, Hell Yeah, etc. etc.....

I am not one for heavy metal really, I normally listen to anything with a good beat from techno to rap. I do include rock but I really just like the hard hitting beats.

All good songs, on the fence with the mily sirus one. I know i missed spelled her name but just saying or spelling her name makes me feel an estrogen spike and as if i just popped man boobs.. lol just kidding.

Raver

I dont know bro, I just looked it up. Head left Korn bc it was too dark, and now he's in a band that is obviously influenced strongly by his own guitar style, and Jonathan's vocal style is trying to be mimicked here way too much.

Love and Death - Chemicals - YouTube

- - - Updated - - -

Random shuffle of MudVayne, Slipknot, Lamb Of God, Pantera, System Of A Down, Hell Yeah, etc. etc.....

We are on the same level , but replace slipknot with KSE and hell yeah with All that Remains

Back