whats your meal look like before training?

I hate working out with any amount of food still in my stomach, it has to be at least two hours after eating. So I just have some LBA's about an hour before and either BCAA's or powdered muscle during.

I ALWAYS eat 4 packs of oatmeal, either peaches and cream or apple and cinnamon,lol. and then when i get to the gym i drink a hydroxy drink and a carbo force at the table at the gym and sit there for a good fifteen minutes letting it kick in then i hit the weights. Thats my daily regimen

usually hour before i have 50 grams of whey , a banana, and a powerbar... i was never keen on powerbars but i like the sugar and the carbs since im off season

usually wheat thins with my NO or JACK3D. Can't train on a full stomach and will get a headach if on an empty stomach....

I hate working out with any amount of food still in my stomach, it has to be at least two hours after eating. So I just have some LBA's about an hour before and either BCAA's or powdered muscle during.

I'm the same way. I'll usually take some BCAAs 30 minutes before, but that's about it. I try to have some carbs with a little bit of protein about two hours before.

Poor and out of protien, so today I took a can of tuna, a half handful of mixed salad, chopped onions, a little mayo ketchup and mustard, and mixed it all together, ate that than a bowl of apple jacks haha

Back