who on here uses steroids for non bodybuilding reasons?

Nuweza

Wanted to get a different type of discussion going when it comes to using anabolic steroids for non bodybuilding purposes.
Basically I’m curious who want to hear uses steroids for other reasons besides bodybuilding?
I’m talking things like sports, modeling, and even things like playing video games competitively.
Wonder if in the future everybody will be using steroids to better themselves and boost their testosterone levels or is that something that’s not realistic?

why would anyone use steroids for video games? thats senseless... sure, people use them for sports, more often hgh is used for its healing purposes and we are seeing more and more people get in trouble for using sarms in sports than ever before... as far as modeling, people will lean towards things like clen or hoping anavar will cause them weight loss but video games? thats a new one... people use nootropics for gaming

Wanted to get a different type of discussion going when it comes to using anabolic steroids for non bodybuilding purposes.
Basically I’m curious who want to hear uses steroids for other reasons besides bodybuilding?
I’m talking things like sports, modeling, and even things like playing video games competitively.
Wonder if in the future everybody will be using steroids to better themselves and boost their testosterone levels or is that something that’s not realistic?
for video games dude lol wtf
how about just test TRT if you need it

if you are a pro gamer then steroids could help a little but overall there are a ton of better things
pro athletes use what they need to use to do the job.

95%+ of us on here are not competitive bodybuilders. we have several guys and gals on here who do compete on the various forums. you can look at their logs.

i have zero desire to go on stage.

I competed for years and I trained pro athletes and steroids are absolutely and important aspect of bodybuilding no doubt about it

why would anyone use steroids for video games? thats senseless... sure, people use them for sports, more often hgh is used for its healing purposes and we are seeing more and more people get in trouble for using sarms in sports than ever before... as far as modeling, people will lean towards things like clen or hoping anavar will cause them weight loss but video games? thats a new one... people use nootropics for gaming
I have heard of pro gamers running gear because it gives them more confidence and makes them more aggressive, lol. Crazy world we live in.

Back