Whos gonna head to the Mr. Olympia?

1MoreRep

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I would love to go to Las Vegas for the Olympia but we have a lot of other trips planned and I doubt the wifey would want me and Crash going by ourselves lol.

Not me lol I'm afraid of flying!!! Super super afraid of flying! Only flew twice to cancun and my muscles wear sore from being so tensed up on the plane lol that tin can in the sky ain't for me

It would be awesome to have a MC get together at one of these big shows or expos.....think it would a lot of fun and some good times as well........MC family reunion.....would be great to meet all you guys and gals in person.....

It would be awesome to have a MC get together at one of these big shows or expos.....think it would a lot of fun and some good times as well........MC family reunion.....would be great to meet all you guys and gals in person.....

Funny you say that cause I've often thought about this, think itd be cool... we all could wear matching MC shirts if Press ever gets any (cough cough) and wondered how many people on here may have met/seen eachother without even knowing...

For those who haven't been to the O before it is so worth it. I didn't do the athlete meeting stuff because you can walk down stairs for bite and be in the same elevator or run into someone in the hall. Just ask for a pic.

The Meet the Athletes is chaotic. I wouldn't pay the VIP price to see them for 30 minutes before the general public does, the VIP line is twice as long as the general public one. Also talk to everyone. A guy I met in line says that he has been to the last 6 O's and told me to pick one or two major guys to stand in line for and then just spend the time saying hi to the not so popular guys and you can ask them anything and take the time with you because they want you as a fan. I had a 10 minute conversation with Mike Kefalianos just telling me how he looks at training and was super nice. That's why Im a fan of his now. I even met a few pros that I still talk to today. They're just people who are no different than you or I except for that they're able to squeeze they're muscles a lot harder lol

We'll have to get together bro. My wife and I visit LB often to see her family. We're both from the Riverside/Corona area.

Not me lol I'm afraid of flying!!! Super super afraid of flying! Only flew twice to cancun and my muscles wear sore from being so tensed up on the plane lol that tin can in the sky ain't for me

Looks like the MC reunion is at Presser's house!!! He PM'd me said he will provide the steaks lol!!!

Back