Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I’m way to focused on my diet/body

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I have no life

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

NAIR

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
alright who was good and who took a day off to torture their liver?

Ok, I'll be the first. I was out until 4am and was pretty hung over the next day! I managed to get a protein shake down when I got home before bed though and didn't miss any gym time...

If anyone knows me.. I used to drink like a fish, eat and sleep like shit, but train like a dog, and preach the right and do the wrong ... LOL ;)

j/k ... alright kinda.

but this year... had a bottle of white and a bottle of bubbly with the wife, ate some fried foods, watched a couple of movies with her and my son.. then crapped my way into the new year.. HAHhaha... (I wish I was kidding... haha )

new years eve i stayed good didnt wanna get out in all the shit goin on cops so forth. Last night had a concert with a bunch of red dirt guys downtown got home about 4 hell im with bigworm i think im still drunk too lol

i didnt do jack! my girl & i layed in the bed & flipped the channed between the Discovery channel (watched some guys climb Mt. Everest) & the New Years ball dropping...

I am a full time student between semesters so iw work my ass off bouncing as bars where i get to deal with drunks all night long. We were open till 6am.. i tossed so many ppl out between 3:00-5:00 am for being stupids ass loud irratatting fall over stools drunks. Then they swing at you when you tell them the night is over and they need to call it quits... for many reasons, that being one, i choose not to drink

Got hammered out of my mind friday night... Had to have a couple saturday night just to feel right again. Still feel like i hit by a truck today.

Back