Wonderfeel Youngr™ NMN Reviews: Can It Help Healthy Aging?

Muscle Insider

People have been searching for the fountain of youth for hundreds of years. The promise of staying young forever might be too much to ask, but what about delaying the effects of the aging process? Wonderfeel Youngr™ NMN Supplements are aiming to do just that.

Potent NMN Supplement

Youngr™ NMN is a patented solution to aging. Formulated with emergent antioxidants and sirtuin activation, it uses a multi-targeted approach to defend and slow down biological aging at the cellular level...

What is Wonderfeel Youngr?
The company Wonderfeel was founded in San Francisco, CA, and is made up of a team of doctors, entrepreneurs, creators, and scientists determined to help people live longer, healthier lives. T They seek to achieve this through their groundbreaking product, Wonderfeel Youngr.
Wonderfeel Youngr™ utilizes activated NMN to raise NAD levels that decline naturally with aging. This activated NMN supplement was created with the help of Dr. Andrew Salzman, a Harvard MD who laid the groundwork for NAD clinical trials.
The capsule itself contains 450mg of NMN, as well as four other ingredients that are covered in the ingredients section below. Each serving size is two capsules, adding up to an impressive 900mg of NMN, which is almost double what you see in most competing NMN supplements.
Claimed to be one of the best NMN supplements to help slow the aging process, does Wonderfeel Youngr have what it takes to back up its claims?
Wonderfeel Youngr™ Review: Pass or Fail?

Ingredients

Efficacy

Overall Score: 5.0

I was skeptical before taking Wonderfeel Youngr™, even after doing my due diligence in researching the product before taking it and seeing the clinical trial results. As seen with some supplements, results are skewed to make the product seem better than it really is.
That is not the case with Youngr NMN, and I'll get into why below.
Knowing that any results wouldn't be instant due to needing the NMN to build up and raise NAD levels gradually, I wasn't expecting much to happen within the first month.
Within two weeks, I noticed an improvement in my mood and concentration. Knowing that this was happening so soon made me optimistic about how well Youngr would work after taking it for a longer amount of time. Given how Youngr works, the changes are usually more gradual and might be difficult to notice unless you are really keeping track. Luckily, Wonderfeel offers a great article on their site about how to track the changes, as well as providing optional periodic surveys for days 1, 15, 45, and 90.
By the time the day 45 survey rolled around, I was sleeping better, working out harder, concentrating better at work, and still had the energy to keep up with my three kids. With how well this product works, it's clear that Wonderfeel Youngr is serious when aiming to be the best NMN supplement available.
The only downside I could think of for Wonderfeel Youngr is the price. While not outrageously priced (it's actually priced well for the quality of its ingredients), for someone on a tight budget, it might be tough to work into your monthly budget. There is the option to sign up for a monthly subscription, which will end up saving you $15 per bottle, which is what I did.
Overall Verdict: PASS

Pros

+Improved mood

+Improved sleep quality

+Increased energy

+Better focus

Cons

-May be expensive for some

Wonderfeel Youngr Ingredients
Wonderfeel Youngr NMN supplements only contain five ingredients. Let's take a look at what they are and the scientific reasoning behind why they have been included.
1. NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide) - 900 mg
NMN has been associated with helping with the anti-aging process by affecting the following:

NAD+ (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) Levels: NMN is a precursor to NAD+, a coenzyme involved in numerous cellular processes. NAD+ plays a crucial role in energy metabolism, DNA repair, and maintaining cellular health. NAD+ levels naturally decline with age. Research shows that supplementing with NMN can increase NAD+ levels. It's hypothesized that this increase could potentially slow down the aging process and support various aspects of cellular function.¹

Mitochondrial Function: NMN may enhance mitochondrial function, which is important for energy production and overall cellular health. Mitochondria are known as the powerhouse of cells, and their decline in function is associated with aging. NMN supplementation aims to support mitochondrial health and improve cellular energy production, which may have implications for overall longevity and vitality.²

DNA Repair: NAD+ plays a critical role in DNA repair processes. DNA damage accumulates over time and is a key factor in aging. By increasing NAD+ levels through NMN supplementation, it is theorized that DNA repair mechanisms may be enhanced, potentially mitigating the effects of DNA damage and supporting healthier aging.³

Sirtuin Activation: NMN has been shown to activate a group of enzymes called sirtuins. Sirtuins are involved in regulating various cellular processes, including gene expression, DNA repair, inflammation, and metabolism. Activation of sirtuins is associated with extended lifespan and improved healthspan in certain model organisms. By activating sirtuins, NMN may modulate these cellular processes and contribute to anti-aging effects.?

With an NMN dosage of 900 mg per serving, Wonderfeel provides more than enough for an effective dose.
For a longer look at what NMN is, read our full article.
2. Trans-Resveratrol - 100 mg
Trans-resveratrol is a natural compound found in certain plants, most notably in grapes and red wine. It has gained attention for its potential anti-aging properties due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
Trans-resveratrol activates specific enzymes called sirtuins, which are involved in regulating various cellular processes, including DNA repair, inflammation, and metabolism. By activating sirtuins, trans-resveratrol may help promote longevity and combat age-related diseases. It also protects against oxidative stress and supports cardiovascular health, which are important factors in maintaining overall youthful well-being.?
3. Ergothioneine - 4 mg
Ergothioneine is a naturally occurring amino acid derivative found in various foods, such as mushrooms, beans, and certain meats. It is a powerful antioxidant that scavenges free radicals and protects cells from oxidative stress.?
Ergothioneine has been linked to various anti-aging benefits, including improved mitochondrial function, enhanced cognitive health, and protection against age-related chronic diseases.?
It also exhibits anti-inflammatory properties, which contribute to overall cellular health and longevity. By reducing oxidative damage and inflammation, ergothioneine supports healthy aging and may help mitigate the effects of aging on the body and mind.?

4. Olea25® (Hydroxytyrosol) - 80 mg

Olea25® is a proprietary extract derived from olive leaves, known for its high content of polyphenols and other beneficial compounds. Polyphenols are potent antioxidants that neutralize harmful free radicals and protect cells from oxidative damage, a major contributor to aging. Hydroxytyrosol, the main active substance in Olea25®, has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties, reducing inflammation markers associated with aging.?
It also supports cardiovascular health and helps maintain healthy blood pressure, both of which are crucial for overall longevity and well-being. Additionally, Olea25® promotes skin health by protecting against UV-induced damage, enhancing collagen synthesis, and improving skin hydration, which contributes to a more youthful appearance.¹?
5. Vitamin D3 - 20 mcg
Vitamin D3 is known for its crucial role in maintaining bone health and supporting the immune system, but it also offers significant anti-aging benefits. It plays a vital role in regulating cell growth and differentiation, which are essential processes for maintaining youthful and healthy skin.
Vitamin D3 has been shown to promote collagen production, which helps to improve skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.¹¹ Additionally, it possesses potent antioxidant properties that combat free radicals, thereby protecting the skin from oxidative stress and premature aging. Vitamin D also aids in reducing inflammation, which is a common contributor to aging and age-related diseases.¹²

Claimed Benefits of Wonderfeel Youngr
Wonderfeel Youngr has a laundry list of claims that it can provide. I'll cover the specific ones mentioned on their site and my experience with them.
1. Increases energy levels
By restoring NAD levels through NMN supplements, cellular energy is restored to levels you had in your twenties. As a father of three little ones under five and someone that stays away from caffeine, I could use any help I could get in that department. Wonderfeel did not disappoint! I noticed a boost in energy within two weeks of starting my Youngr NMN supplement regimen.
The energy boost wasn't akin to drinking a whole pot of coffee; it was more of an improvement in motivation and an ability to keep up with my kids and not be wiped at the end of the day. I also felt more motivated to get out and exercise.
2. Restores skin elasticity
As mentioned in the ingredient breakdown, Wonderfeel Youngr NMN supplements contain a variety of ingredients that contribute to skin health. Good-looking skin can play a large part in the appearance of the aging process, and we know if you look good, you generally feel good.
I didn't personally notice a difference in my skin elasticity, but that could also be due to the relatively good health of my skin.
3. Optimizes organ health
Wonderfeel Youngr contains organ-protecting antioxidants, helping to keep everything running smoothly on the inside. Antioxidant benefits can contribute to lower inflammation, which in turn can help discourage many diseases and issues associated with chronic inflammation.
4. Improves cognition
The Wonderfeel website cites the cognitive benefits of NADH (which is NAD plus hydrogen, the reduced form of NAD) as "improving mental clarity, alertness, concentration, and memory, as well as for treating Alzheimer's disease and dementia" .¹³
While I'm not suffering from any age-related diseases, I noticed a marked increase in my ability to focus and stay alert throughout the day. The workday started to fly by due to my being able to stay engaged in my daily tasks. I also noticed that pleasure reading at night also became more enjoyable.
5. Improves post-workout recovery
There's empirical data supporting the claim that NMN increases aerobic capacity during exercise, likely due to enhanced oxygen utilization in skeletal muscle.¹? It's also claimed that NMN boosts blood and nutrient supply to the muscles, leading to a faster recovery after a grueling workout.
As I mentioned before, I was motivated to exercise, which usually means an increase in soreness. I noticed an improvement in how little time I needed to feel fully recovered and ready to hit the same muscle group again. Due to how good my recovery felt, I actually changed my workout routine to account for my ability to increase my workout frequency.
6. Better Sleep Quality
Wonderfeel also claims that Youngr NMN will help you sleep, leading to an improvement in overall health. There are several studies that are referenced on their website, all with evidence that it actually does improve sleep quality. The formulator of Youngr, Dr. Andrew Salzman, who is a physician, inventor, and professor, explains the relationship between NMN and sleep in Mark Hyman's podcast, which can be found wherever you listen to your podcasts.
There are some cases where people did report difficulty falling asleep at night, but Wonderfeel chalks that up to the increased energy levels from raised NAD levels and not being active enough during the day. It wasn't mentioned, but I also questioned when people that had difficulty falling asleep would take their dose.
I was pleasantly surprised that I had great results in terms of falling asleep, staying asleep, and feeling rested in the morning. Being able to wake up in the morning without feeling groggy improved my mood and allowed me to be more productive first thing in the morning. It should be noted that I would take my dose of NMN in the morning.
?You can check out our article if you want to see even more NMN benefits.

Effective NMN Supplement

Youngr™ NMN is a patented solution to aging. Formulated with emergent antioxidants and sirtuin activation, it uses a multi-targeted approach to defend and slow down biological aging at the cellular level...

Wonderfeel Youngr Side Effects
There are no side effects known with taking Wonderfeel Youngr. The dosage of 900mg of NMN has been shown to be well tolerated by humans and animals and doesn't show any proof of toxicity.
Real Customer Reviews of Wonderfeel Youngr
Since Wonderfeel Youngr isn't sold on any sites like Amazon, reviews are somewhat limited. But out of 30 reviews on their official site, their product has a rating of 4.7/5. Below is an example of some of the reviews people have left about their time with Youngr.

Who should take Wonderfeel Youngr?
On their website, Wonderfeel explicitly says that this supplement should only be taken by people over 30 years old due to NAD levels starting to decrease at that age. So anyone over 30 that is looking to improve their skin health, energy levels, cognitive function, and sleep quality may be interested in taking this NMN supplement.
When and How should you take Wonderfeel Youngr?
Wonderfeel suggests taking your dosage in the morning so the increase in energy doesn't affect your sleep. Wonderfeel Youngr should also be taken with a healthy fat such as yogurt or avocado to maximize the efficacy of the Trans-Resveratrol.
3 Wonderfeel Youngr Alternatives
Whether it's a cost, dosage, or form issue, we have three other NAD-boosting supplements that may interest you.
1. Renue By Science NMN Supplements
Renue By Science offers NMN supplements in several different forms. Two of their most well-known forms are liposomal and sublingual. The Renue by Science sublingual products come in capsule and powder form and offer a quick-absorbing option with a 250mg and 500mg serving, respectively.
Their liposomal NMN supplement comes in a capsule form and provides 500mg of NMN delivered to the bloodstream via the small intestine rather than being broken down by stomach acid, ensuring you get the most out of every dose.
Renue By Science also has several NAD-boosting products that incorporate NMN with other ingredients to boost NAD levels, such as an NMN and resveratrol Lipo gel, a NAD spray made of NAD+, NR, and NMN that comes in nasal or oral forms, and a capsule made from the same three ingredients as the spray. It should be noted that research on NMN has been performed using traditional methods of intake (capsule form).

Pros

+Liposomal, Sublingual, or Regular Delivery Methods

+Moderately priced

+Some products mixed with other precursors

Cons

-Lower dose of NMN

-Some of the delivery systems may not be as effective

Varied NMN Supplements

Offered in several different forms, Renue By Science offers a way for everyone to intake NMN, regardless of their preferred method. Offered in liposomal, powdered, capsule...

2. BulkSupplements NMN Powder
For a no-nonsense, straightforward NMN powder, you'd be hard-pressed to find one better than BulkSupplements NMN Powder. Specializing in high-quality, no-filler products, BulkSupplements has built a reputation for delivering exactly what they are promising. Whether you would like to mix your NMN with your preferred liquid or want to fill your own capsules, this powder can get the job done.
Available in sizes from 10g all the way up to 10kg, you will be able to buy exactly how much NMN you could possibly want. With a serving size of 250g, price-wise, you'll have a hard time beating this product.

Pros

+Available in multiple sizes

+3rd party tested

+Manufactured to cGMP standards

Cons

-May be difficult to measure properly

Powder NMN Supplement

BulkSupplements is known for providing high-quality products at affordable prices. This NMN powder can be used to create your own capsules and custom NMN dosage or can be...

3. Cymbiotika NMN + Trans-Resveratrol
Cymbiotika NMN + Trans-Resveratrol has also seen the benefit of pairing 400mg of NMN and 100mg of Trans-Resveratrol together to get the most out of this anti-aging supplement. In addition to those two supplements, Cymbiotika has added 200mg of Apigenin which has been shown to be an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. They have also included 200mg of Green Tea Extract, which helps improve sleep as well as supports healthy stress levels.
The last ingredient they have included is 100mg of Green Coffee Bean extract (10% caffeine) as another antioxidant. While this only equates to 10mg of caffeine (a normal cup of coffee contains 95mg), some people that have an aversion to caffeine might be cautious about taking a supplement with any added caffeine.

Pros

+Contains resveratrol

+Decent dose of NMN

+Can help reduce stress

Cons

-Contains caffeine

Combo NMN Supplement

Cymbiotika’s NMN with added polyphenols and antioxidants can significantly boost NAD (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) levels throughout the body. NAD plays an important role in energy...

Wonderfeel Youngr FAQs
Is NMN any good?
When it comes to NAD-boosting supplements, NMN is believed to be the most effective precursor in raising NAD levels. According to clinical trials, as well as customer reviews, an NMN supplement can help increase energy levels, improve cognition, improve sleep quality, and encourage a healthy aging process.
What are the ingredients in NMN supplements?
Most NMN supplements only consist of nicotinamide mononucleotide, which is a precursor to NAD. In other products, like Wonderfeel Youngr, other ingredients, such as Trans-Resveratrol, vitamin D, Ergothioneine, and olive fruit extract, act in a synergistic way to increase the positive effects of NMN.
What happens when you stop taking NMN?
Once you stop taking NMN supplements, your body will return to its natural NAD levels for your age. There isn't a need to taper off since the only adverse effects would be any issues you had before starting NMN.
Summary
Wonderfeel Youngr™ NMN is a science-backed, well-researched NAD booster that is changing the game when it comes to healthy aging products. I had the pleasure of trying Wonderfeel Youngr™ and have become a believer in the benefits it offers. While the price tag may make some people apprehensive, the results are well worth it. Just remember, it's not an overnight change. It can take up to three months to get the full benefit of Youngr. If you are determined to invest in your well-being, I suggest you seriously consider Wonderfeel Youngr™ NMN.

Try Youngr Today

Interested in other NAD-boosting supplements? Check out our articles on the best NMN Supplements and Best NAD+ Supplements.
References

Shade, Christopher. "The Science behind NMN–a Stable, Reliable NAD+Activator and Anti-Aging Molecule." Integrative Medicine: A Clinician's Journal, vol. 19, no. 1, 1 Feb. 2020, pp. 12–14
Shade, Christopher. "The Science behind NMN–a Stable, Reliable NAD+Activator and Anti-Aging Molecule." Integrative Medicine: A Clinician's Journal, vol. 19, no. 1, 1 Feb. 2020, pp. 12–14
Zhou, Dan-Dan, et al. "Effects and Mechanisms of Resveratrol on Aging and Age-Related Diseases." Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, vol. 2021, 11 July 2021, pp. 1–15
Apparoo, Yasaaswini, et al. "Ergothioneine and Its Prospects as an Anti-Ageing Compound." Experimental Gerontology, vol. 170, Dec. 2022, p. 111982
Apparoo, Yasaaswini, et al. "Ergothioneine and Its Prospects as an Anti-Ageing Compound." Experimental Gerontology, vol. 170, Dec. 2022, p. 111982
Micheli, Laura, et al. "Role of Hydroxytyrosol and Oleuropein in the Prevention of Aging and Related Disorders: Focus on Neurodegeneration, Skeletal Muscle Dysfunction and Gut Microbiota." Nutrients, vol. 15, no. 7, 4 Apr. 2023, p. 1767
Micheli, Laura, et al. "Role of Hydroxytyrosol and Oleuropein in the Prevention of Aging and Related Disorders: Focus on Neurodegeneration, Skeletal Muscle Dysfunction and Gut Microbiota." Nutrients, vol. 15, no. 7, 4 Apr. 2023, p. 1767
Bocheva, Georgeta, et al. "The Impact of Vitamin D on Skin Aging." International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 22, no. 16, 23 Aug. 2021, p. 9097
Reichrath, Jörg. "Unravelling of Hidden Secrets: The Role of Vitamin D in Skin Aging." Dermato-Endocrinology, vol. 4, no. 3, July 2012, pp. 241–244
WebMD. "Nadh: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Dosage, and Warning." Webmd.com, 2019
Liao, Bagen, et al. "Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Supplementation Enhances Aerobic Capacity in Amateur Runners: A Randomized, Double-Blind Study." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, vol. 18, no. 1, 8 July 2021

People have been searching for the fountain of youth for hundreds of years. The promise of staying young forever might be too much to ask, but what about delaying the effects of the aging process? Wonderfeel Youngr™ NMN Supplements are aiming to do just that.

Potent NMN Supplement

What is Wonderfeel Youngr?

The company Wonderfeel was founded in San Francisco, CA, and is made up of a team of doctors, entrepreneurs, creators, and scientists determined to help people live longer, healthier lives. T They seek to achieve this through their groundbreaking product, Wonderfeel Youngr.

Wonderfeel Youngr™ utilizes activated NMN to raise NAD levels that decline naturally with aging. This activated NMN supplement was created with the help of Dr. Andrew Salzman, a Harvard MD who laid the groundwork for NAD clinical trials.

The capsule itself contains 450mg of NMN, as well as four other ingredients that are covered in the ingredients section below. Each serving size is two capsules, adding up to an impressive 900mg of NMN, which is almost double what you see in most competing NMN supplements.

Claimed to be one of the best NMN supplements to help slow the aging process, does Wonderfeel Youngr have what it takes to back up its claims?

Wonderfeel Youngr™ Review: Pass or Fail?

Ingredients

Efficacy

Overall Score: 5.0

I was skeptical before taking Wonderfeel Youngr™, even after doing my due diligence in researching the product before taking it and seeing the clinical trial results. As seen with some supplements, results are skewed to make the product seem better than it really is.

That is not the case with Youngr NMN, and I'll get into why below.

Knowing that any results wouldn't be instant due to needing the NMN to build up and raise NAD levels gradually, I wasn't expecting much to happen within the first month.

Within two weeks, I noticed an improvement in my mood and concentration. Knowing that this was happening so soon made me optimistic about how well Youngr would work after taking it for a longer amount of time. Given how Youngr works, the changes are usually more gradual and might be difficult to notice unless you are really keeping track. Luckily, Wonderfeel offers a great article on their site about how to track the changes, as well as providing optional periodic surveys for days 1, 15, 45, and 90.

By the time the day 45 survey rolled around, I was sleeping better, working out harder, concentrating better at work, and still had the energy to keep up with my three kids. With how well this product works, it's clear that Wonderfeel Youngr is serious when aiming to be the best NMN supplement available.

The only downside I could think of for Wonderfeel Youngr is the price. While not outrageously priced (it's actually priced well for the quality of its ingredients), for someone on a tight budget, it might be tough to work into your monthly budget. There is the option to sign up for a monthly subscription, which will end up saving you $15 per bottle, which is what I did.

Overall Verdict: PASS

Pros

[*]
+Improved mood

[*]
+Improved sleep quality

[*]
+Increased energy

[*]
+Better focus

[/list]

Cons

[*]
-May be expensive for some

[/list]

Wonderfeel Youngr Ingredients
Wonderfeel Youngr NMN supplements only contain five ingredients. Let's take a look at what they are and the scientific reasoning behind why they have been included.

1. NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide) - 900 mg
NMN has been associated with helping with the anti-aging process by affecting the following:

NAD+ (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) Levels: NMN is a precursor to NAD+, a coenzyme involved in numerous cellular processes. NAD+ plays a crucial role in energy metabolism, DNA repair, and maintaining cellular health. NAD+ levels naturally decline with age. Research shows that supplementing with NMN can increase NAD+ levels. It's hypothesized that this increase could potentially slow down the aging process and support various aspects of cellular function.¹

Mitochondrial Function: NMN may enhance mitochondrial function, which is important for energy production and overall cellular health. Mitochondria are known as the powerhouse of cells, and their decline in function is associated with aging. NMN supplementation aims to support mitochondrial health and improve cellular energy production, which may have implications for overall longevity and vitality.²

DNA Repair: NAD+ plays a critical role in DNA repair processes. DNA damage accumulates over time and is a key factor in aging. By increasing NAD+ levels through NMN supplementation, it is theorized that DNA repair mechanisms may be enhanced, potentially mitigating the effects of DNA damage and supporting healthier aging.³

Sirtuin Activation: NMN has been shown to activate a group of enzymes called sirtuins. Sirtuins are involved in regulating various cellular processes, including gene expression, DNA repair, inflammation, and metabolism. Activation of sirtuins is associated with extended lifespan and improved healthspan in certain model organisms. By activating sirtuins, NMN may modulate these cellular processes and contribute to anti-aging effects.?

With an NMN dosage of 900 mg per serving, Wonderfeel provides more than enough for an effective dose.

For a longer look at what NMN is, read our full article.

2. Trans-Resveratrol - 100 mg
Trans-resveratrol is a natural compound found in certain plants, most notably in grapes and red wine. It has gained attention for its potential anti-aging properties due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.

Trans-resveratrol activates specific enzymes called sirtuins, which are involved in regulating various cellular processes, including DNA repair, inflammation, and metabolism. By activating sirtuins, trans-resveratrol may help promote longevity and combat age-related diseases. It also protects against oxidative stress and supports cardiovascular health, which are important factors in maintaining overall youthful well-being.?

3. Ergothioneine - 4 mg
Ergothioneine is a naturally occurring amino acid derivative found in various foods, such as mushrooms, beans, and certain meats. It is a powerful antioxidant that scavenges free radicals and protects cells from oxidative stress.?

Ergothioneine has been linked to various anti-aging benefits, including improved mitochondrial function, enhanced cognitive health, and protection against age-related chronic diseases.?

It also exhibits anti-inflammatory properties, which contribute to overall cellular health and longevity. By reducing oxidative damage and inflammation, ergothioneine supports healthy aging and may help mitigate the effects of aging on the body and mind.?

4. Olea25® (Hydroxytyrosol) - 80 mg

Olea25® is a proprietary extract derived from olive leaves, known for its high content of polyphenols and other beneficial compounds. Polyphenols are potent antioxidants that neutralize harmful free radicals and protect cells from oxidative damage, a major contributor to aging. Hydroxytyrosol, the main active substance in Olea25®, has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties, reducing inflammation markers associated with aging.?

It also supports cardiovascular health and helps maintain healthy blood pressure, both of which are crucial for overall longevity and well-being. Additionally, Olea25® promotes skin health by protecting against UV-induced damage, enhancing collagen synthesis, and improving skin hydration, which contributes to a more youthful appearance.¹?

5. Vitamin D3 - 20 mcg
Vitamin D3 is known for its crucial role in maintaining bone health and supporting the immune system, but it also offers significant anti-aging benefits. It plays a vital role in regulating cell growth and differentiation, which are essential processes for maintaining youthful and healthy skin.

Vitamin D3 has been shown to promote collagen production, which helps to improve skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.¹¹ Additionally, it possesses potent antioxidant properties that combat free radicals, thereby protecting the skin from oxidative stress and premature aging. Vitamin D also aids in reducing inflammation, which is a common contributor to aging and age-related diseases.¹²

nmn_supplement_reviews_480x480.jpg

Claimed Benefits of Wonderfeel Youngr
Wonderfeel Youngr has a laundry list of claims that it can provide. I'll cover the specific ones mentioned on their site and my experience with them.

1. Increases energy levels
By restoring NAD levels through NMN supplements, cellular energy is restored to levels you had in your twenties. As a father of three little ones under five and someone that stays away from caffeine, I could use any help I could get in that department. Wonderfeel did not disappoint! I noticed a boost in energy within two weeks of starting my Youngr NMN supplement regimen.

The energy boost wasn't akin to drinking a whole pot of coffee; it was more of an improvement in motivation and an ability to keep up with my kids and not be wiped at the end of the day. I also felt more motivated to get out and exercise.

2. Restores skin elasticity
As mentioned in the ingredient breakdown, Wonderfeel Youngr NMN supplements contain a variety of ingredients that contribute to skin health. Good-looking skin can play a large part in the appearance of the aging process, and we know if you look good, you generally feel good.

I didn't personally notice a difference in my skin elasticity, but that could also be due to the relatively good health of my skin.

3. Optimizes organ health
Wonderfeel Youngr contains organ-protecting antioxidants, helping to keep everything running smoothly on the inside. Antioxidant benefits can contribute to lower inflammation, which in turn can help discourage many diseases and issues associated with chronic inflammation.

4. Improves cognition
The Wonderfeel website cites the cognitive benefits of NADH (which is NAD plus hydrogen, the reduced form of NAD) as "improving mental clarity, alertness, concentration, and memory, as well as for treating Alzheimer's disease and dementia" .¹³

While I'm not suffering from any age-related diseases, I noticed a marked increase in my ability to focus and stay alert throughout the day. The workday started to fly by due to my being able to stay engaged in my daily tasks. I also noticed that pleasure reading at night also became more enjoyable.

5. Improves post-workout recovery
There's empirical data supporting the claim that NMN increases aerobic capacity during exercise, likely due to enhanced oxygen utilization in skeletal muscle.¹? It's also claimed that NMN boosts blood and nutrient supply to the muscles, leading to a faster recovery after a grueling workout.

As I mentioned before, I was motivated to exercise, which usually means an increase in soreness. I noticed an improvement in how little time I needed to feel fully recovered and ready to hit the same muscle group again. Due to how good my recovery felt, I actually changed my workout routine to account for my ability to increase my workout frequency.

6. Better Sleep Quality
Wonderfeel also claims that Youngr NMN will help you sleep, leading to an improvement in overall health. There are several studies that are referenced on their website, all with evidence that it actually does improve sleep quality. The formulator of Youngr, Dr. Andrew Salzman, who is a physician, inventor, and professor, explains the relationship between NMN and sleep in Mark Hyman's podcast, which can be found wherever you listen to your podcasts.

There are some cases where people did report difficulty falling asleep at night, but Wonderfeel chalks that up to the increased energy levels from raised NAD levels and not being active enough during the day. It wasn't mentioned, but I also questioned when people that had difficulty falling asleep would take their dose.

I was pleasantly surprised that I had great results in terms of falling asleep, staying asleep, and feeling rested in the morning. Being able to wake up in the morning without feeling groggy improved my mood and allowed me to be more productive first thing in the morning. It should be noted that I would take my dose of NMN in the morning.

?You can check out our article if you want to see even more NMN benefits.

Effective NMN Supplement

wonderfeel_youngr_nmn_reviews_480x480.jpg

Wonderfeel Youngr Side Effects
There are no side effects known with taking Wonderfeel Youngr. The dosage of 900mg of NMN has been shown to be well tolerated by humans and animals and doesn't show any proof of toxicity.

Real Customer Reviews of Wonderfeel Youngr
Since Wonderfeel Youngr isn't sold on any sites like Amazon, reviews are somewhat limited. But out of 30 reviews on their official site, their product has a rating of 4.7/5. Below is an example of some of the reviews people have left about their time with Youngr.

nmn_supplements_reviews_480x480.jpg

nmn_review_480x480.jpg

Who should take Wonderfeel Youngr?
On their website, Wonderfeel explicitly says that this supplement should only be taken by people over 30 years old due to NAD levels starting to decrease at that age. So anyone over 30 that is looking to improve their skin health, energy levels, cognitive function, and sleep quality may be interested in taking this NMN supplement.

When and How should you take Wonderfeel Youngr?
Wonderfeel suggests taking your dosage in the morning so the increase in energy doesn't affect your sleep. Wonderfeel Youngr should also be taken with a healthy fat such as yogurt or avocado to maximize the efficacy of the Trans-Resveratrol.

3 Wonderfeel Youngr Alternatives
Whether it's a cost, dosage, or form issue, we have three other NAD-boosting supplements that may interest you.

1. Renue By Science NMN Supplements
Renue By Science offers NMN supplements in several different forms. Two of their most well-known forms are liposomal and sublingual. The Renue by Science sublingual products come in capsule and powder form and offer a quick-absorbing option with a 250mg and 500mg serving, respectively.

Their liposomal NMN supplement comes in a capsule form and provides 500mg of NMN delivered to the bloodstream via the small intestine rather than being broken down by stomach acid, ensuring you get the most out of every dose.

Renue By Science also has several NAD-boosting products that incorporate NMN with other ingredients to boost NAD levels, such as an NMN and resveratrol Lipo gel, a NAD spray made of NAD+, NR, and NMN that comes in nasal or oral forms, and a capsule made from the same three ingredients as the spray. It should be noted that research on NMN has been performed using traditional methods of intake (capsule form).

Pros

[*]
+Liposomal, Sublingual, or Regular Delivery Methods

[*]
+Moderately priced

[*]
+Some products mixed with other precursors

[/list]

Cons

[*]
-Lower dose of NMN

[*]
-Some of the delivery systems may not be as effective

[/list]

Varied NMN Supplements

renue_by_science_nmn_reviews_480x480.jpg

Offered in several different forms, Renue By Science offers a way for everyone to intake NMN, regardless of their preferred method. Offered in liposomal, powdered, capsule...

2. BulkSupplements NMN Powder
For a no-nonsense, straightforward NMN powder, you'd be hard-pressed to find one better than BulkSupplements NMN Powder. Specializing in high-quality, no-filler products, BulkSupplements has built a reputation for delivering exactly what they are promising. Whether you would like to mix your NMN with your preferred liquid or want to fill your own capsules, this powder can get the job done.

Available in sizes from 10g all the way up to 10kg, you will be able to buy exactly how much NMN you could possibly want. With a serving size of 250g, price-wise, you'll have a hard time beating this product.

Pros

[*]
+Available in multiple sizes

[*]
+3rd party tested

[*]
+Manufactured to cGMP standards

[/list]

Cons

[*]
-May be difficult to measure properly

[/list]

Powder NMN Supplement

best_nmn_supplement_reviews_c787c619-f236-48b6-828c-c2e4287f4e59_480x480.jpg

BulkSupplements is known for providing high-quality products at affordable prices. This NMN powder can be used to create your own capsules and custom NMN dosage or can be...

3. Cymbiotika NMN + Trans-Resveratrol
Cymbiotika NMN + Trans-Resveratrol has also seen the benefit of pairing 400mg of NMN and 100mg of Trans-Resveratrol together to get the most out of this anti-aging supplement. In addition to those two supplements, Cymbiotika has added 200mg of Apigenin which has been shown to be an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. They have also included 200mg of Green Tea Extract, which helps improve sleep as well as supports healthy stress levels.

The last ingredient they have included is 100mg of Green Coffee Bean extract (10% caffeine) as another antioxidant. While this only equates to 10mg of caffeine (a normal cup of coffee contains 95mg), some people that have an aversion to caffeine might be cautious about taking a supplement with any added caffeine.

Pros

[*]
+Contains resveratrol

[*]
+Decent dose of NMN

[*]
+Can help reduce stress

[/list]

Cons

[*]
-Contains caffeine

[/list]

Combo NMN Supplement

cymbiotika_nmn_reviews_480x480.jpg

Cymbiotika’s NMN with added polyphenols and antioxidants can significantly boost NAD (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) levels throughout the body. NAD plays an important role in energy...

Wonderfeel Youngr FAQs
Is NMN any good?
When it comes to NAD-boosting supplements, NMN is believed to be the most effective precursor in raising NAD levels. According to clinical trials, as well as customer reviews, an NMN supplement can help increase energy levels, improve cognition, improve sleep quality, and encourage a healthy aging process.

What are the ingredients in NMN supplements?
Most NMN supplements only consist of nicotinamide mononucleotide, which is a precursor to NAD. In other products, like Wonderfeel Youngr, other ingredients, such as Trans-Resveratrol, vitamin D, Ergothioneine, and olive fruit extract, act in a synergistic way to increase the positive effects of NMN.

What happens when you stop taking NMN?
Once you stop taking NMN supplements, your body will return to its natural NAD levels for your age. There isn't a need to taper off since the only adverse effects would be any issues you had before starting NMN.

Summary
Wonderfeel Youngr™ NMN is a science-backed, well-researched NAD booster that is changing the game when it comes to healthy aging products. I had the pleasure of trying Wonderfeel Youngr™ and have become a believer in the benefits it offers. While the price tag may make some people apprehensive, the results are well worth it. Just remember, it's not an overnight change. It can take up to three months to get the full benefit of Youngr. If you are determined to invest in your well-being, I suggest you seriously consider Wonderfeel Youngr™ NMN.

Try Youngr Today

wonderfeel_youngr_nmn_reviews_480x480.jpg

Interested in other NAD-boosting supplements? Check out our articles on the best NMN Supplements and Best NAD+ Supplements.

References

[*]Shade, Christopher. "The Science behind NMN–a Stable, Reliable NAD+Activator and Anti-Aging Molecule." Integrative Medicine: A Clinician's Journal, vol. 19, no. 1, 1 Feb. 2020, pp. 12–14
[*]Shade, Christopher. "The Science behind NMN–a Stable, Reliable NAD+Activator and Anti-Aging Molecule." Integrative Medicine: A Clinician's Journal, vol. 19, no. 1, 1 Feb. 2020, pp. 12–14
[*]Zhou, Dan-Dan, et al. "Effects and Mechanisms of Resveratrol on Aging and Age-Related Diseases." Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, vol. 2021, 11 July 2021, pp. 1–15
[*]Apparoo, Yasaaswini, et al. "Ergothioneine and Its Prospects as an Anti-Ageing Compound." Experimental Gerontology, vol. 170, Dec. 2022, p. 111982
[*]Apparoo, Yasaaswini, et al. "Ergothioneine and Its Prospects as an Anti-Ageing Compound." Experimental Gerontology, vol. 170, Dec. 2022, p. 111982
[*]Micheli, Laura, et al. "Role of Hydroxytyrosol and Oleuropein in the Prevention of Aging and Related Disorders: Focus on Neurodegeneration, Skeletal Muscle Dysfunction and Gut Microbiota." Nutrients, vol. 15, no. 7, 4 Apr. 2023, p. 1767
[*]Micheli, Laura, et al. "Role of Hydroxytyrosol and Oleuropein in the Prevention of Aging and Related Disorders: Focus on Neurodegeneration, Skeletal Muscle Dysfunction and Gut Microbiota." Nutrients, vol. 15, no. 7, 4 Apr. 2023, p. 1767
[*]Bocheva, Georgeta, et al. "The Impact of Vitamin D on Skin Aging." International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 22, no. 16, 23 Aug. 2021, p. 9097
[*]Reichrath, Jörg. "Unravelling of Hidden Secrets: The Role of Vitamin D in Skin Aging." Dermato-Endocrinology, vol. 4, no. 3, July 2012, pp. 241–244
[*]WebMD. "Nadh: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Dosage, and Warning." Webmd.com, 2019
[*]Liao, Bagen, et al. "Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Supplementation Enhances Aerobic Capacity in Amateur Runners: A Randomized, Double-Blind Study." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, vol. 18, no. 1, 8 July 2021

Click here to view the article.

Back