Words I live by. How bout you?

delcapone

I believe that when the body is Strong, The mind thinks strong thoughts.
time spent away from the Iron makes my mind degenerate.
I wallow in thick depression, my body shuts down my mind.
The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found.
There is no better way to fight weakness then with strength.
Once the body and mind has been awakened to their true potential it is impossible to turn back.
The Iron never lies to you, the Iron will always kick you the real deal.
The Iron is a great reference point, always there like a beacon in the night.
I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend , it never freaks out on me, never funs, friends may come and go, but 200 pounds is ALWAYS 200 pounds!

My therapist said something to me one day that really made a big impact on me. He said everyday you wake up and decide who you want to be. I've thought about that every day since them and its really helped me.

I stopped working out for 10 months once. Depression set in, and it was like I had no purpose. When I got back into the gym my mind cleared and I became euphoric. When I train, I leave my problems at the gym door. Its great therapy.

I stopped working out for 10 months once. Depression set in, and it was like I had no purpose. When I got back into the gym my mind cleared and I became euphoric. When I train, I leave my problems at the gym door. Its great therapy.

I couldnt agree more brutha

My therapist said something to me one day that really made a big impact on me. He said everyday you wake up and decide who you want to be. I've thought about that every day since them and its really helped me.

I like that, its one of those phrases i have to read 3 times pause, and contemplate.

Back