Workout music ???

Malic

Well just wondering from those of you who listen to music when you workout what do you listen 2? Because Ive been to some bodybuilding movies and that So Cold from breaking benjamins gets me pretty pumped for lifting ... But I dont ever listen to it while im lifting unless I do pushups at my computer

rage, ministry,nin, marilyn- stuff that mom hates.

I like blasting it till my ears bleed.

Linkin Park, Smile Empty Soul, Kid Rock, Limp Bizkit<<< all time best. Trapt, God Smack, Drowning Pool<<<< yep, those are what is in my Ipod under (workout mix). Funny thing is, I NEVER listen to this music unless Im working out lol, only in the gym!

Every Time I die, From a 2nd Story Window, Norma Jean, Unearth, Underoath, Glassjaw, Silent Majority,In Flames, Zao, and pretty much any LI Hardcore band from the early 90's until about 2002, after that everyone started sucking or ripping each other off....Listen to some real hardcore and Itll get you going...

I heard a clip from Kid Rock's new album, "you ain't ever met a motherfucker like me" and I can't wait to buy that and lift to it... I like a lot of rap and hip hop and faster stuff to run to especially. I know, I know I'm gay

I listen to rap and hip-hop when lifting and R&B when running. I do like rock-type music, but not the real hard stuff like some of you guys mentioned.

I'm with you Jay, i listen to mostly hip hop but every now and then put some ratm on the mp3 player. One of my buddys listens to 'Thrice' which i dont even know who they are, but before any big set he blasting it in his headphones. I dont need music when im lifting, but if i dont have it when i'm doing cardio then it wont get done. Sometimes when i'm running i listen to that song 'the final countdown' by europe, dont ask why, its just a cool song

slipnot does it for me rob zombie, lamb of god will piss you off even if your not in the gym lol.

i warm up with some manson, and start bustin my ass with some korn and zombie. Dragula and blind....my 2 favs

I let the sounds of weight plates and banging dumbbells make a music for me,...they always play music at my gym, but i never use it to get pumped, but i use my mind to get pumped and just workout...

glad to see there are other hip hop fans in the house. I walked out of work last night and saw Nelly walking down the block with his posse... the only reason I noticed him was because of the humungous guy walking in front of him who was obviously a bodygaurd, I'm 6'2" and this guy was easily 6'6" and well over 300lbs.

wow thats awesome mike dont see too many celebs chillin down the street in okie ville haha unless its a concert then they get the hell out when its over

In Flames, Killswitch Engage, Children of Bodom, Atreyu, Metallica, Disturbed, Pantera. and when I really wanna get pumped up, Britney Spears.

PJT said:
In Flames, Killswitch Engage, Children of Bodom, Atreyu, Metallica, Disturbed, Pantera. and when I really wanna get pumped up, Britney Spears.

OF COURSE BRITNEY SPEARS! Duh!!! oh and yea Inflames and Killswitch are sick too, LMAO

modizzle said:
I let the sounds of weight plates and banging dumbbells make a music for me,...they always play music at my gym, but i never use it to get pumped, but i use my mind to get pumped and just workout...

I with you man. I used to listen to heavy metal (Tool, Godsmack), but now I just listen to the STEEL baby!! :dj:

in my mp3 player i have a bit of everything
godsmack, slayer, rob zombie, mudvayne, black label society

Its funny cause sometimes I dont realize how loud im screaming cause my tones are blasting.

Enya,Avril,and N'SYNC, sh*t that pisses me right the F*ck off. And it just so happens to be the same sh*t that my gym plays.I just got my adrenaline going by typing the names.

Back