Your favorite Personal Training Certifying company?

Johnny_Boy

I went with NASM and I like it, but it is the new way to train with all the stretch bands and foam pads that I am not used to. So far not much Free Weights. I'm just get starting, so we'll see how it gets later in the book.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

i was issa certified. seemed pretty easy though. not in depth like some.

here in texas cooper is all the rave. im sure you hear it all the time too mmx. i personally think theyre a fucking joke.

i was issa certified. seemed pretty easy though. not in depth like some.

here in texas cooper is all the rave. im sure you hear it all the time too mmx. i personally think theyre a fucking joke.

I do know about Cooper- I went to a workshop of theirs some years back with some good info- but some people think Cooper is gospel- I don't believe that.

Thanks guys. Never heard of cooper and I was going to go with issa but as you said I heard it's easy and they give you the final exam making it open book. This could be good and bad . It depends on the person. If really really soaked in and he knew it was the right answer he could benefit from that.. NASM I guest is one of the more popular ones so I'm stoked that's who I went with.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I had an ISSA certification and then had a falling out with them, I had a bad experience with them, but the company as a whole is sound. I won't go back to them, but 99% of the people certified through them love them. I'd like to get the CSCS certification through NSCA

I had an ISSA certification and then had a falling out with them, I had a bad experience with them, but the company as a whole is sound. I won't go back to them, but 99% of the people certified through them love them. I'd like to get the CSCS certification through NSCA

you need a Bachelors Degree for a CSCS they told me correct?

ACE is most accepted bro? thanks man.

you need a Bachelors Degree for a CSCS they told me correct?

ACE is most accepted bro? thanks man.
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

Yes, you need a bachelor's, it can be in anything though, luckily I got mine a few years ago. Now I don't even personal train anymore, got a better job so I put it on the back burner

I prefer NASM but have done ACE and ISSA.

I see a lot of trainers have multiple personal training certs from like 3-4 diff companies. Why is this? Why not get more certs with the same company. Like for instance: youth training, strength and endurance, sports medicine, or over 50?

I think I would do this instead of having 4 diff personal training certs.

Yes, you need a bachelor's, it can be in anything though, luckily I got mine a few years ago. Now I don't even personal train anymore, got a better job so I put it on the back burner
Morgantown ?

Back