Your T3 experiences??

The Dude

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Silk and I will be experimenting about 2 weeks after we start training again. What doses and what ramp, schedules have you used and with what results. If you can give me a rough overview of diet and goals at the time as well. I've never used it as I'm always relatively lean. This experience has just put a new fire under my ass considering how close I was to being paralyzed. Thanks Guys

Last edited:
i use it 3 on / 2 week off to increase apetite problems in cycles especialy on tren/HGH...and also always increased protein while t3...

bump, I've not used t3 so i can't help with any personal knowledge, just know the basics as in ramp up and ramp down, or you will permanently fuck your thyroid up, had a buddy stop completely and he wound up being fat the rest of his life lol, NO BS!

bump, I've not used t3 so i can't help with any personal knowledge, just know the basics as in ramp up and ramp down, or you will permanently fuck your thyroid up, had a buddy stop completely and he wound up being fat the rest of his life lol, NO BS!

That's what I've heard. I don't want to screw up my thyroid and end up fat down the road. I trust The Dude so I'll be trying it out but we'll be careful for sure.

That's what I've heard. I don't want to screw up my thyroid and end up fat down the road. I trust The Dude so I'll be trying it out but we'll be careful for sure.

yeah i don't think he wants that for you either lmao, so i would guess your in good hands lol

dont mess with t3, its not that great. Just leave the thyroid alone and count calories with cardio. I have it prescribed to me and have experimented with different doses. i wish I never would have taken it now I have to take it every day and Im weaning off. Never noticed anything dramatic what so ever.

Back