YourMuscleShop Semaglutide Case Study

PEP PATRIOT52

V.I.P.
MC Logger

YourMuscleShop Semaglutide Case Study​

1717676312997632348 (1).jpeg

CASE STUDY

One bodybuilder tracked his weekly experience with semaglutide injections. This guy's starting weight was 240 pounds, and his goal weight was 215. He went to a clinic once a week and was given a .25 mg injection of Ozempic.

In addition to a weekly semaglutide injection, this guy was taking the following supplements: Men’s multivitamin 10-15 grams of fiber a day (psyllium husk), Whey protein isolate, Fish oil, Vitamin D3, CoQ10, Zinc, and Magnesium.

He was also on the following Anabolic steroids: Testosterone propionate: 350mgs a week, Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 350mgs a week, Winstrol: 50mgs/day.

At a .25 mg weekly dose, he was feeling the appetite suppression effects for the first three days, but then they wore off, and his hunger cravings returned. After a couple of weeks, he decided, in consultation with his doctor, to increase the dosage to .5 mg. The .25 mg injections did not give him any side effects.

The day after upping the dosage, he had lost three pounds. Twenty days after beginning his semaglutide injections, he had lost a total of 10 pounds, which was more than he had expected.

When questioned as to whether the weight loss might be partly due to loss of muscle, the OP wrote:

My fasted weight is 234.7lbs. I started at 244lbs so I am down almost 10lbs in 20 days. This is quite aggressive and more than I expected. Some may say it’s muscle loss- it isn’t. I know it isn’t because I consume 225-250 grams of protein a day, plus I’m using anabolic steroids to preserve muscle mass.
I am continuing to keep my diet dialed into a T and I know exactly how much I am consuming every day.
I’m attributing the massive
weight loss results to the diet, 30-40 mins of cardio 5x a week, and weights 5x a week.
I will probably only use this for another 2-3 weeks to drop another 7-10lbs. At that point it will be time to let my body rest, get blood work done, and prepare for my off-season and pack on another 20-25lbs to shoot for muscle growth. (Source)
After three weeks at a dosage of .5 mg, the dosage was increased to .75 mg per week. He achieved his 15-pound weight loss goal and did not experience any significant side effects.

Shop Now :
Home - Yourmuscleshop

Contact Us :
Telegram:
Telegram: Contact @yourmuscleshopofficial

Whats app : +1 424-297-6166
Email :
[email protected]

Back