I will be oblidged to you somuch bro i know you ar not a doctor but you have experience in it thats why when i saw your thread i joined MC for nothing else and its true you beleive it or not i beleive in your experience Please help me in guidance
Gonna make thread on stacks for fat loss, u PMed me. I want info on board for all. Pm helps 1, threads help many.
Look in Anabolic decussion forum

Give me a bit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I am ready to commit to the gym from oct 1st because i have to get PED as it is illegal i have to go to a medical store and get those stuffs here they dont give it without prescription but i can get in the black market but i cant afford so much the costs are rocket high so i have to manage and thanks for sharing your knowledge because people like you are less in third world

- - - Updated - - -

I am ready to commit to the gym from oct 1st because i have to get PED as it is illegal i have to go to a medical store and get those stuffs here they dont give it without prescription but i can get in the black market but i cant afford so much the costs are rocket high so i have to manage and thanks for sharing your knowledge because people like you are less in this world

I am ready to commit to the gym from oct 1st because i have to get PED as it is illegal i have to go to a medical store and get those stuffs here they dont give it without prescription but i can get in the black market but i cant afford so much the costs are rocket high so i have to manage and thanks for sharing your knowledge because people like you are less in third world

- - - Updated - - -

I am ready to commit to the gym from oct 1st because i have to get PED as it is illegal i have to go to a medical store and get those stuffs here they dont give it without prescription but i can get in the black market but i cant afford so much the costs are rocket high so i have to manage and thanks for sharing your knowledge because people like you are less in this world
Look up laws in your country.
Everyone should follow laws!!

None if us are perfect, I wanna be bigger, faster, stronger!!! I may use PED'S because I feel it's our right!!! I have used steroids for 20 years total with gaps in middle and only time those gaps where there, it was because I had become addicted to drugs legal ones the Dr gives for pain!!!

I know that the steroid using community is different class of people than the drug users. We are disaplined, have morals as good as any, just to keep routine requires structure and we wanna be better so....

They say we all have something we have that we keep from most of world, that we hide, a secret!! So if my secret is PED's than my secret not half bad compared to some secrets others have....

I am sober I use no drugs no alcohol and I live a good life helping others, treating them the way I want to treated!!! I am honest have integrity, I am trust worthy, and I want nothing i didn't earn. I am loyal to my wife and I can go on and on!!! I have been in trouble long ago and even had some trouble in recent years from people hating on me because when we are good people it threatens those who are not. They then gotta compare to us with others. They use what they can and PED's can be pointed at because of the way I look not act. But then they can watch me have a reason to be upset and know others react same with truth out but they point and say it's the gear, look at that temper!!

LMAO!!! Really in all my years of use never had one real problem directly related to gear, but according too.... it's the problem if I raise my voice like anyone else!!!

Excuse my rant but I thought I would share it!!! I don't gotta prove a thing to anyone and i will not tell Tom, Dick, or Harry my problems in life when things are indicated as a result of gear.... I am a man and will take it suck it up and not blame this person or that person for me being angry when I get pissed enough that they point and say look the gear rage!!! It's all good believe what they want it is what it is.

People they are jealous of us who can be disaplined and train and be a good man roids or not. Those with issues of worse things will always say at least I don't use gear... or the crack head saying at least they don't shoot up!!! It's the world we live in and this world we better off not telling a soul about our PED use. If it's all we do then trust me they will use it to compare bash us and act like we the problem when it's unrelated completely!!!!

So trust no one keep things to ourself and less problems will come.

I learned many lessons in life and one of them is if me make a choice to use gear keep it to ourselves!!!! I also learned that bodybuilding and gym and even gear has saved me from addiction and has led me to live a structured life. They can point all they want we know truth and we can point back but I worry about myself and bettering me.

Yes everybody have to follow laws but if our intention is clear when it comes to you, you are not gonna hurt someone by abiding laws there are many things that are against law and even people were doing it for other causes and robbing people and so on...as you said you want to become faster, bigger and stronger wit this PED and who does'nt want to when there is own will and right.I was a smoker i smoke two to three ciggrettes everyday for the past 10years but i have quitted it because i had a good wife told me not to from past two years i am married to her we have no child because she is having PCOS OR PCOD as she is having a problem in conceiving and i lave less motile sperms with aesthnazoospermia but i can come up with vitamin tablets but her case is differrent.Bro Tounge has no bones people will say all the shit against us but we have to prove them that they are wrong people who says that sombody is on the gear they must have guts to pin it because when you take it with proper guidance its is not gonna harm you by any ways and you are gonna endup with the recovery.People are always jeleous why even me too on your knowledge LOL because you are making it real bit i cant without proper knowledge that is the difference I am not a pro nor i am going to compete but i have a dream to be aesthetic because i want be unique in hundreds of people.Life never leave anyone have to learn manythings from life from the day one in MC i noteiced you and inspire and wondering how can a person will maintain a body as like this and the knowledge you got on remembering roids. I forgot what i ate yesterday lol.At the end every on has to say bye to this world and its the end so i dont feel about it but i have to do something making my all the negativities to positive and getting the desired thing.

Sex Drive trest ace is king
But low dosed is plenty
Add mast, Proviron and prop. And hair on bottom of trunk needs no shaving!!

Back