Dealing with Elbow Pain

I've been using DMSO that is very old, like 30 yrs no kidding, and despite that, it seems to help. But will be out soon, can anyone tell me, does the dmso that claims doesnt produce the garlic breath, as good as the ones that do produce same? Its really quite cheap regarless

I've been using DMSO that is very old, like 30 yrs no kidding, and despite that, it seems to help. But will be out soon, can anyone tell me, does the dmso that claims doesnt produce the garlic breath, as good as the ones that do produce same? Its really quite cheap regarless

I have found the 'expensive' brands to not cause the garlic oder, but if you use the cheap stuff for horses from your local farm supply is when I normally notice a substantial order. Either way the expensive brand don't cost that much under probably $.0001 per use ( 3oz will last me 3 years with daily use); why not buy the good stuff??

I have found the 'expensive' brands to not cause the garlic oder, but if you use the cheap stuff for horses from your local farm supply is when I normally notice a substantial order. Either way the expensive brand don't cost that much under probably $.0001 per use ( 3oz will last me 3 years with daily use); why not buy the good stuff??
Is there a certain brand you use, yes I agree for a few more nickels, why stink??

Is there a certain brand you use, yes I agree for a few more nickels, why stink??

I have had good luck with nature's gift. I like to buy the 16 oz bottle then transfer it to a 3 or 4 oz bottle. You will contaminate it when you use a finger or thumb to get it out. I don't think it effects it much, but I like to buy in bulk then put in a smaller container. Maybe I am 'taste deaf' at this point but it don't get any garlic smell or taste when using this stuff.

https://www.amazon.com/Natures-99-9-DMSO-Liquid-Plastic/dp/B000K78Z96

I have had good luck with nature's gift. I like to buy the 16 oz bottle then transfer it to a 3 or 4 oz bottle. You will contaminate it when you use a finger or thumb to get it out. I don't think it effects it much, but I like to buy in bulk then put in a smaller container. Maybe I am 'taste deaf' at this point but it don't get any garlic smell or taste when using this stuff.

I hope I'm not contaminate when usiing the stuff I have, I spray it on my elbows than rub it in, it seems to absorb quickly, thank you for the linky Bro

Got this same one other day, yr right, I still have friends! :)

Back