DLOWE2009

I was recently told about IGF-1 LR3. Being new to this can anyone help with daily dosage and how many vials I would need to last me 30 days.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

I was recently told about IGF-1 LR3. Being new to this can anyone help with daily dosage and how many vials I would need to last me 30 days.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Welcome and each vial has 1mg or 1,000mcg

so at say 50mcg daily , a single vial would last yiu 20 days.

personally I would run it a little longer than 30 days . Like 6 weeks is likely a good starter at anywhere from 30-50mcgs daily

Are yiu running it with anything else?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Welcome to MC!! Do you have experience with other compounds & what exactly is your goal. Add muscle, cutting, healing an injury , or just time to add in something extra to help get into shape? No wrong answer I’m just curious

Again We’re happy to have you with us

This is a loaded answer. I was on tesamorelin for a long while to help with issues from a TBI. I had great results with it until the FDA did the amino acid ban. After talking with some people about peptides IGF was recommended. I am mostly trying to cut and also boost my HGH. I would only be running this unless something else is recommended.

Sorry I couldnt even guess as to how it could or couldn’t help with TBI assuming that’s short for brain injury.

Back