Need help on contest prep diet

Hello! Yes i was eating 3100-3200 for a certain time and i was maintaining my weight. I will compete in junior category and maybe to the 80-90kg category. I want to become as shredded as i can. Maybe 5 % bf . I dont have a specific diet plan but i will try to keep it static oat meal and brown rice for carbs . Maltodextrine after my workout or basmati chicken egg whites fish and lean beef for protein. I dont have someone to help me. I am 20 years old and i live alone i dont have any financial help from anyone i just work to a local gym not as a trainer or something. Just cleaning and helping with the weights so i am struggling a bit but thats not an excuse i will do what ever it takes. Yes i am using aas i cant compete natural especialy to the category of 80-90kg . I know how to manipulate my macros my needs i know how to train but am not that type of a man that knows everything. I am trying to learn more and more especially from people like you . I dont know how to contest prep my self but i am trying and i read a lot of books and others experience
3j is the man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

3j is the man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
3J is helping with my prep coming up though he probably thinks I'm a slacker. Lol. But the truth is with a injury I've had I'm just now getting to where I need to be to need hi assistance he handled a friend of mines prep and he looked incredible.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I hope that everything is going well with your injury! I wish i had the chance to have a prep coach mentor but i cant affort it soo thats why i was asking you guys to help me a bit

Last edited:
I hope that everything is going well with your injury! I wish i had the chance to have a prep coach mentor but i cant affort it soo thats why i was asking you guys to help me a bit
Thanks man the injury is on the downhill slide now just have to gain a little more size on the right side to get evened out

wouldn't come close to calling you that!
3J is helping with my prep coming up though he probably thinks I'm a slacker. Lol. But the truth is with a injury I've had I'm just now getting to where I need to be to need hi assistance he handled a friend of mines prep and he looked incredible.

- - - Updated - - -

my man, email me... i think i can help you out a bit more than a little.. [email protected]

After the last 8 years, I am sure it needs to be recovered from all the liberal shit that has been in there.

Back