Aqua-dex & Anti-p equivalent options

I've spent most of the last 2 days looking for suitable replacements for these as I'm being told they are no longer available. Any help appreciated.
@arcrd13 why dont you get it from approved sponsors in tabs?
like puritysourcelabs.ru
napsgear.org

and whats your cycle like? why no share?

I've spent most of the last 2 days looking for suitable replacements for these as I'm being told they are no longer available. Any help appreciated.
@arcrd13 I agree with @ApolloGreek you dont need to get liquids
why not go with tabs

and whats your cycle status? share please

@arcrd13 why dont you get it from approved sponsors in tabs?
like puritysourcelabs.ru
napsgear.org

and whats your cycle like? why no share?

I selected those because that's what I was given by a mentor & friend when I did my first cycle 13 years ago or so & they worked great so my logic is if it ain't broke don't fix it. I had always used the agua-dex as needed in the past, if i felt any tingling or soreness use 1 dropper for 2 days & if it stopped I left it alone until i needed it again which was typically every couple weeks. I've never required much so it was just a convenience thing for me.

As far as my cycle its simple 1K mg cyp & 600 mg deca. for 12 weeks ish depending on how my body accepts the deca, then drop to cruz at my 600mg cyp trt dose.

I selected those because that's what I was given by a mentor & friend when I did my first cycle 13 years ago or so & they worked great so my logic is if it ain't broke don't fix it. I had always used the agua-dex as needed in the past, if i felt any tingling or soreness use 1 dropper for 2 days & if it stopped I left it alone until i needed it again which was typically every couple weeks. I've never required much so it was just a convenience thing for me.

As far as my cycle its simple 1K mg cyp & 600 mg deca. for 12 weeks ish depending on how my body accepts the deca, then drop to cruz at my 600mg cyp trt dose.
@arcrd13 you're using 1000mgs of testosterone cypionate with 600mgs deca
whats your stats?

52 years old 6'1 242lbs (232 at beginning of cycle) I've been on trt since early 2018. My daily macro right now average 305 protein / 230 fat / 405 carbs / 195 sugars & 4575 calories. I've lifted on & off since I was 14 so around 38 years. I recently switched everything i do workout wise to all stretch mediated hypertrophy based stuff do to my elbows & shoulders being trashed from from 40+ years of dirtbikes/Harleys, Jackhammers, Military, EMS etc. Hence the deca to sooth the joints & help with my current bulk phase. Current plan is to push to around 260lbs then lean back & see where I stand. Toying with the idea of doing a show before I pass 55 & once the symmetry is more in line.

52 years old 6'1 242lbs (232 at beginning of cycle) I've been on trt since early 2018. My daily macro right now average 305 protein / 230 fat / 405 carbs / 195 sugars & 4575 calories. I've lifted on & off since I was 14 so around 38 years. I recently switched everything i do workout wise to all stretch mediated hypertrophy based stuff do to my elbows & shoulders being trashed from from 40+ years of dirtbikes/Harleys, Jackhammers, Military, EMS etc. Hence the deca to sooth the joints & help with my current bulk phase. Current plan is to push to around 260lbs then lean back & see where I stand. Toying with the idea of doing a show before I pass 55 & once the symmetry is more in line.
@arcrd13 thats impressive 242 you're a big man
Id love to see you share a log with us, can you do that? that would be awesome for the MC family to see.
some training shares and diet, HOT start

Back