1-800-Save-A-Crossfitter

cenzo78

Sup guys, its been forever... I've been MIA just working on my Instagram and YouTube channel trying to get them up and running. I thought you guys might dig this one!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/58IpSKfmoJ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

- - - Updated - - -

Is only half the video coming up for you guys? It is on my end which is weird, I musta fucked something up. Here is the direct link to the skit.

http://youtu.be/58IpSKfmoJ4

Lmao, good to see you back around. How's the channels going for you? Weren't you the one who used to make all the crazy shakes in the gym?

When I first saw it, I thought it was being serious and I didn't want to laugh or post anything because I thought someone would get there feeling hurt... lmfao

Last edited:
Lmao, good to see you back around. How's the channels going for you? Weren't you the one who used to make all the crazy shakes in the gym?

Haha, yea we used to do shake of the week! I started an Instagram account and made one video making fun of crossfit about 6 months ago and before you knew it I built a following that I cant even believe I have. The YouTube channel is going good, getting new subscribers everyday which is cool. I have a few very funny gym related/crossfit bashing videos on my page if you guys wanted to check it out.

RobertFrank615 on youtube, instagram, and twitter

Thanks for the welcome back!

Heres one you guys might like... 10 reasons people skip the gym...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qh1bd5NPSWQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back