100lb dumbell tricep kickback *video*

nuknuk

MuscleChemistry member
I told yall I would do it. I did the 90lb right before this also.

enjoy :lurk:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l0_gREvYjQ[/media]

Damn dude. That's sick. I'm not going to lie and say I didn't at the very least doubt your form. Incredibly impressive. What's your weight at now?

We should have a monthly contest of the most intense set, by a MC member ...Intense muscle has a contest every month...and I think If presser and the other reps thinks its a good idea...we could have a little prize from the sponsor's of the board...what do you guys think...??? the contest could be any exercise or the reps could say, this month we are going to have the most intense deadlift set or squat set, or Leg press, ect, ect...all different ways to go about this...

We should have a monthly contest of the most intense set, by a MC member ...Intense muscle has a contest every month...and I think If presser and the other reps thinks its a good idea...we could have a little prize from the sponsor's of the board...what do you guys think...??? the contest could be any exercise or the reps could say, this month we are going to have the most intense deadlift set or squat set, or Leg press, ect, ect...all different ways to go about this...

That's a good idea, we've done that once before that I can remember and IIRC nuk won that contest too. Freakin mammoth...:(

Bad ass nuk! I'm gonna have to go see what I could kick back now. I'll throw up some vids if we get a contest going.

bump on this

I think this would be good be a good idea. I may not be the biggest guy on this board, But I have benched 450lb for 5 clean reps b4. Chris250 has seen me do this. Also my back is super strong.

Back