20% Off Your First Order at AAA Peptides.com (((((20% OFF Special)))))

Hey AAA peptides, I have tried to place 1 order 4 different times and I get a message that says it didn't go through and then I get an email that says test on the top an then reading further down it says that the order was processed. So I'm not sure if I have ordered 4 times or if anything is on its way. No monies have been taken off my card. And to be totally honest I have now been waiting over a week to complete order and well getting to the point of exploring other options. I have always made big purchases in the past. Just saying!

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

Hey AAA peptides, I have tried to place 1 order 4 different times and I get a message that says it didn't go through and then I get an email that says test on the top an then reading further down it says that the order was processed. So I'm not sure if I have ordered 4 times or if anything is on its way. No monies have been taken off my card. And to be totally honest I have now been waiting over a week to complete order and well getting to the point of exploring other options. I have always made big purchases in the past. Just saying!

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

I am having the same problem here...

I was told that things should be back to normal today friday the 7th

"We should be back up and running tomorrow or the next day with a mega sale of 48% of the entire site!!!!!" I'm in so in... Love some CJC and some GHRP2 excellent combo. Jump on pre cycle run through PCYT with MC IGF1. When u guys get up n running I'm in.

As Presser what it's like when your server decides to eat the site.....if they get back up, we'll hope they are safe in the future....

Back