2014 IFBB Europa Supershow Dallas streaming live!

teedubgee

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
RxMuscle is running a livestream for us here IFBB Europa Supershow Dallas on Livestream
It should be starting as I post this, but sometimes it takes a bit due to technical difficulties on their end. It seems like a good line up from the pre-show hype. I'll try to get a competitor list up.

- - - Updated - - -

2014 IFBB Europa Supershow Pro Men’s Bodybuilding

1. Baito Abbaspour
2. Fouad Abiad
3. Timmy Gaillard
4. Johnnie Jackson
5. Malcolm Marshall
6. Zaher Moukahal
7. An Nguyen
8. Butch Rolle
9. Sergey Shelestov
10. Vladimir Sizov
11. Daniel Toth
12. Branch Warren
13. Eddy Wilson

2014 IFBB Europa Supershow Pro Men’s 212

1. Thomas Benagli
2. Guy Cisternino
3. Guy Ducasse
4. Moba Edwards
5. Derik Farnsworth
6. Wendell Floyd
7. Shavis Higa
8. Milton Holloway, Jr.
9. Janos Kubik
10. Cory Mathews
11. Kevin Ofurum
12. Amit Sapir
13. Bleu Taylor
14. Lornezo Jones
15. Jojo Ntiforo

There's a few dudes in the lineup that I'm rooting for: Branch Warren, Baito Abbaspour (I think he dropped down to 212), Shavis Higa, and Derik Farnsworth. We'll see how they do.

I'm curious how Fouad will come with Dennis James as his trainer. He has been looking sick on line but way different approach in his prep than what he has always done. I think he can pull it off.

The 212 looks stacked, it should be between Guy and Derik Farnsworth but Guy looks fucking sick.

Edited: I just saw Baito in the open class, he's actually going to debut in the 212 this show. Damn, now the 212 is really stacked. I have him in the top 3, maybe even taking it. He looks awesome when he competes with the much bigger guys.

Last edited:
Damn, have to go take a final. Hopefully I could harness my asian powers and whiz through that shit and be back for the men's pre-judging!

Damn, have to go take a final. Hopefully I could harness my asian powers and whiz through that shit and be back for the men's pre-judging!

the asian catch 22 with that is you might get into a car accident on the way. lol, sorry i couldn't resist

the asian catch 22 with that is you might get into a car accident on the way. lol, sorry i couldn't resist

Hahaha, I'm not THAT asian, hence the beard and muscles ;) Oh, and I had two hours to take the test, and aced it in 22 minutes! Boom!

Back