26 yrs 198lbs

Cannons said:
Not sure but he mods on professionalmuscle. I go there about once a year, lol, if I see him I'll ask.
he gets on there from time to time now...but he's not a mod. i dont think thats really his style.

Flexmaster said:
he gets on there from time to time now...but he's not a mod. i dont think thats really his style.

Yeah I realized that I thought he was. Hes in a lot of different fitness/bb mags. Matter of fact, I just bought a MuscleMag last night and his pics are all over an article titled Colassol Chest.

yeah, he did a great job of getting his pics out there and making himself known. not to mention busting his ass in the gym to get to the level he is at.

bump , im goping through some photos for inspiration and have to say this is definatly one of the ones that makes you want to work harder, KUDOS to Vander

He is a hard worker and straight forward....I have read a good bit of his post on ohter boards and always like what he has to say. Last i heard he was about to have a part in a movie, I'm guessing as an extra but once again it is still exposure and that is what its about.

Been a looong time brothas, Ive been just enjoying life working hard and liftinng the heavy weights, Iam now 30 yrs old and have been bulking for 2 years or so, I just wanted to add some extra muscle and see what I could do with this physique of mine.

heres a recent pic of me at 235 Im now up to 255 but rather fat and bulky lol.

Awesome progress man! I hope I continue to progress year after year like you.

Vander_V_ said:
Been a looong time brothas, Ive been just enjoying life working hard and liftinng the heavy weights, Iam now 30 yrs old and have been bulking for 2 years or so, I just wanted to add some extra muscle and see what I could do with this physique of mine.

Well Vander I think I said it before and I'll say it again..............I HATE YOU! :curse: LMAO, Great genitcs bro,

Vander_V_ said:

Welcome back bro, stick around this time and pass on some of your knowledge to the rest of the gang.

good to see ya around again vander. Man your looking great freakin huge and very impressive. Stick around like mike says man good to see your doing good.

Vander_V_ said:

wow, looking impressive bro. the xtra weight sits on you well.

You defintly have been doing some amazing work I remember when I first started visting this site seeing your pics and a little over two years later here you are MUCH bigger. The weight defintly does sit well on you as drew said.

Back