285.4lbs this morning

I here you on the forcing the weight issue. to me a nice slow gain is way more bennificial and healthier. You do need to get some pics up for us though bro. We all would like to see where you are at buddy.

yeah I 2nd that! Pics?

I think the pics are in another thread. Are you wanting to see if Nuk was the naked bodybuilder that went after that couple?

it was him! I seen it on the news! crazy nuknuk!

When I heard it was someone naked on the porch, I first thought of Metal...flashing his penis through the window. But, when they said bodybuilder, I knew it couldn't be Metal, but was probably NukNuk.

When I heard it was someone naked on the porch, I first thought of Metal...flashing his penis through the window. But, when they said bodybuilder, I knew it couldn't be Metal, but was probably NukNuk.

That is correct, they would have had to say "Pencil neck geek"

Im getting shit from a 170 pound 6 foot 3 guy and more shit from someone who looks like an ex pro body builder turned pro worlds of warcraft chub
southpark-wow-2.jpg

You know I cant stay mad at you haha but yeah u were supposed to be the big one, but not seriously. But little tea pot ox is the pencil neck if anyone, him and is MenOverBitches tattoo over his belly button ring

You know I cant stay mad at you haha but yeah u were supposed to be the big one, but not seriously. But little tea pot ox is the pencil neck if anyone, him and is MenOverBitches tattoo over his belly button ring

u keep cracking on belly button rings, lol, i have one i got with my wife when we first met, i dont get it, do u think they are for ***s only or something? every girl i ever met loved my sexy ass belly button ring

At least now I know for sure who is changing signatures. And I'm 6' 190, thank you very much!!

Back