2nd cycle questions/comments

Flav

ok, Im running my 2nd cycle... wont be huge but its gona be
600mg Test-E/week and 300mg Deca/week. Cycle will run for 10 weeks followed with 5 weeks of Nolva as PCT.
Now, although this is my 2nd cycle, its been awhile since Ive touched AAS.

So, back to basics, feel free to laugh :D

I have 21gauge and 25gauge 3CC needles. "Guessing" the 21 is to withdraw from and the 25 is to inject.
Im gona be splitting the Test-E into two shots (@300 each)...
Suggestions on how to take the Deca? Split it into 150 twice a week or just do the 300shot once a week with 1 of the 300mg of Test-E?

Now, if the Test E is 300mg/ml and the Deca is 300mg/ml... were talking about 2CC's in one needle, correct?

thanks again :)

Hello

Not a problem- glad you asked your question

I have 21gauge and 25gauge 3CC needles. "Guessing" the 21 is to withdraw from and the 25 is to inject.

>>YOU ARE CORRECT YOU CAN DRAW WITH THE 21G AND INJECT WITH THE 25G HOWEVER IT WILL BE A HARD PUSH. I PREFER A 23G -1" PIN TO INJECT. BUT IT CAN BE DONE. NEVER REUSE NEEDLES OR SYRINGES.

Im gona be splitting the Test-E into two shots (@300 each)...
Suggestions on how to take the Deca? Split it into 150 twice a week or just do the 300shot once a week with 1 of the 300mg of Test-E?

>>I WOULD DO AS YOU SUGGEST. MON/WED OR TUE/THU. THAT WOULD BE 1CC OF TEST-E AND 1/2 CC OF DECA IN THE SAME SYRINGE DONE INJECTED TWICE A WEEK.

Now, if the Test E is 300mg/ml and the Deca is 300mg/ml... were talking about 2CC's in one needle, correct
>> 1CC OF TEST-E AND 1/2 CC OF DECA(300/2X A WEEK= 150MG)

WHAT ARE YOUR STATS AND WHAT WILL YOUR DIET LOOK LIKE?

MMX2 said:
WHAT ARE YOUR STATS AND WHAT WILL YOUR DIET LOOK LIKE?

Thanks for the suggestions MMX, always been a great help bro. So you think I should split the deca into 2 shots rather than a single shot?

My stats... Im turning 22 in a couple months. 6' abuot 185lbs (havent done body fat% yet). Been training for a good 3-4 years. Been doing martial arts since I was very young as well.
Diet wise, looking towards a lean bulk. 6small meals a day, highi in protein/cals.

also, why Mon/wed or tues/thurs? Isnt it more ideal to be Mon/Thurs or Tues/Friday?
Just wondering if theres a reason behind this?

Oh yes, before I forget...
how bad is it if im injecting in only 2 sites, ever? Just alternating shoulders. I know theres the tissue buildup, but other than that?

And Sanitizing the gear, how important is this to do if its a namebrand gear?
Reason im asking, my oven isnt working :curse:

Last edited:
Flav said:
also, why Mon/wed or tues/thurs? Isnt it more ideal to be Mon/Thurs or Tues/Friday?

how bad is it if im injecting in only 2 sites, ever? Just alternating shoulders. I know theres the tissue buildup, but other than that?

I'm just goin to sit back and let the man (MMX2) take care of you. He's got everything under control. :wave:

Flav said:
Thanks for the suggestions MMX, always been a great help bro. So you think I should split the deca into 2 shots rather than a single shot?

My stats... Im turning 22 in a couple months. 6' abuot 185lbs (havent done body fat% yet). Been training for a good 3-4 years. Been doing martial arts since I was very young as well.
Diet wise, looking towards a lean bulk. 6small meals a day, highi in protein/cals.

You can split the deca up into two or one shot. That would mean one day(either day) you would have 2ccs in one pin(1cc of test-e and 1cc of deca).
The other day you would only have 1cc of test-e. I like to even out the shots 2 times a week, but that is purely preferencial.
IMHO, I don't know if deca is a good choice for a lean bulk but if that is what you want to use then go for it. I would also suggest you add some femara at 2.5mg EOD during the entire cycle to help with water. I don't know about you but I hold water like a sponge.

You can do Mon/Wed or Mon/Thu, etc. It is up to you. I like the schedule it that way because I can schedule to allow times in the mornings to do it.
The reasoning is the same for doing it- level amounts.

As far as 2 sites- I don't prefer that. You certainly can't do that for every cycle. That would only be 20 shots total, but still, the eventual build up of scar tissue (assuming its problem for you like it is for most people) is not a good thing. Its just makes it more difficult to inject in that area in subsequent cycles.
Is there a reason you don't like to inject in the glutes or quads?
Are you making your own gear?
If its a namebrand and there have been issues with the product(a lot of bros here will know) then run the product through a filter before you use it.
It all depends on the candy vendor and their rep of their products.
Better to be safe than sorry. I don't see you have to heat unless you know its problematic AS. If you want to heat it to warm it up so its injects smoother, then run it under a hot water faucet for a minute or so.

Flav said:

if this is only your second cycle and its been a while sence youve touched anything you could prolly lower your dose of test and have great results. at 500mg you would get great gains. what did your last cycle look like? ive done many cycles and most of them used a dose of 500mg test with great results. my sugestion would be to start out slow at a low dose and see how that works out. if you dont get the results your lookin for then bump it up. im a firm beleiver that if you get good gains at a low dose there is no need to use more. just my opinion

That's a good point, jth250.

Many guys believe they need to use large amounts of gear from the beginning when in reality, they would have an excess that isn't used they way they want. I'd even start out at 400mg and then go from there like jth250 mentioned.

your exactly right bro. some people use these huge amounts of test when there is absolutly no need. 400mg would be a great place to start. when you use those huge amounts you just make it so you cant get any results with an average dose and always need to use alot to see anythiung.

MMX2, the brand is Genpro...
As for my 1st cycle... It was 500/Test-E. Went very well also.
This is my 1st time using Deca.. but do you think the femara is a must at such a low dosage? Not sure how i'll act to it and unfortunately, dont have any femara on hand.

Flav said:
MMX2, the brand is Genpro...
As for my 1st cycle... It was 500/Test-E. Went very well also.
This is my 1st time using Deca.. but do you think the femara is a must at such a low dosage? Not sure how i'll act to it and unfortunately, dont have any femara on hand.

For how cheap it is I think Fem. is a must. Just my$0.02. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
little big guy said:
For how cheap it is I think Fem. is a must just my$0.02. :thumbsup:

is it a perscription or over the counter? I know its used to fight breast cancer in woman...

little big guy said:
For how cheap it is I think Fem. is a must just my$0.02. :thumbsup:

im hoping theres something wrong with these prices?

Edited by jaywooly, those prices were wrong and couldn't keep an ad on our board like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
quick question for anyone thats ordered from MC before.
When delivered, does it require signature? because id be having these sent to my PO box.

Also, 1 bottle should be enough for a 10week cycle I take it?

Back