2nd week of 1 gram test e

jtunderdog

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
I ran 350 for 5 weeks in the beginning to get the bf in check but man how bout some difference. I need to take some pics. Five pounds up and waist is the same. I know some is water and Ive been using the mcas anti e to combat that, but I can see a change a' comin. First time on a gram and the only thing is Im having a little anxiety with it at night. I did the same thing the first week or so on 350 so Im hoping it goes away.

I will. I gotta get some of the sodium bloat off. Im so hoping to hit 18 in the arms. I got up to a 50 inch chest last time and dieted down and ended up around 47. I did chest yesterday and I can literally feel some new "meat" coming in on my inner pecs.

you will enjoy this ride.....you'll enjoy it even more with all your compounds totalling over 2g+/week

I ran 350 for 5 weeks in the beginning to get the bf in check but man how bout some difference. I need to take some pics. Five pounds up and waist is the same. I know some is water and Ive been using the mcas anti e to combat that, but I can see a change a' comin. First time on a gram and the only thing is Im having a little anxiety with it at night. I did the same thing the first week or so on 350 so Im hoping it goes away.

Thats normal bro, I get realy bad anxiety too when im all puffed out on high test. Funny thing me reading this just now cause last night i was a mess, and i mean a BIG MESS. I was so amped up I could have actualy cried!

Not sure if anyone can understand the crying part unless they have done loads of testosterone, i can cry from anxiety,lol, or i can litterly cry from listening to Metalica in my headset, i get so pumped up, its quite bizaar

I also feel like i could run through walls, but thats a different topic,lmao

Yep, I remember getting that way when I was on high dose like that, too. I could listen to one of my favorite songs to pump me up, and I would get so motivated, I could literally cry. I completely understand what you mean.

Yep, I remember getting that way when I was on high dose like that, too. I could listen to one of my favorite songs to pump me up, and I would get so motivated, I could literally cry. I completely understand what you mean.

exactly!! especialy one of my favorite hard core gym songs, i could cry while killing ya, real wild

Thats normal bro, I get realy bad anxiety too when im all puffed out on high test. Funny thing me reading this just now cause last night i was a mess, and i mean a BIG MESS. I was so amped up I could have actualy cried!

Not sure if anyone can understand the crying part unless they have done loads of testosterone, i can cry from anxiety,lol, or i can litterly cry from listening to Metalica in my headset, i get so pumped up, its quite bizaar

That makes me feel a lot better. That's exactly how I was on 3g of test. My head was a fucking wreck!

Bro, if anyone can understand High Anxiety it is ME. I have suffered with it my WHOLE Entire Adult Hood. Panic Attacks, Agoraphobia..PTSD. I learned to channel it though man, and by the sounds of it.. you haven't gotten that quite down yet. It's horrible feeling. I am not ashamed to admit it but during my episodes I did ball my eyes out. IT'S THE FEELING OF NO CONTROL.

It sucks. But when channeled correctly.. you can make it work for you.. here's a trick. FOCUS on every beat of your Heart. Listen to it's life, and just breathe, I am telling you.. whether you are on 2grams of Test per week + 1gram of Tren + and various OTHER Compounds that can make you cross this threshold .. This technique has helped me so IMMENSELY over the years.. difficult to master at first but ONCE YOU HAVE LEARNED IT.. It's like riding a Bicycle. You never Forget it.

NOW,To.. JThunder

Bro, 1gram of Test per week is like the GODSEND of dosing, ONCE you reach that Level.. you ask yourself WHY!? Why did I bother with 500mgs per wk, or 600 or 750 !! All those wasted weeks.. cycles.. when your body takes in the first cycle of 1g per week.. YOU JUST KNOW THAT IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER :bber:

I Don't know if I will EVER skirt past the 2gram mark until I absolutely NEED to.. but I just Love Love Love then 1-1.5 gram per wk mark.. it makes EVERYTHING .... wonderful .. Enjoy brotha. Look forward to seeing the pics brother man!!

My shoulders look better today than two days ago. I am taking mcas anti e with it right now. 1/3 a dropper everyday. Presser on the anxiety pro I know what you mean. I have been on anxiety meds for 10 years and Deuce a good friend had agoraphobia and that is some scary stuff too. He went nuts standing in his yards looking up at the sky, just because of how open it was. The anxiety has been way better the last three days. I discovered if I take my lexapro during the day that I don't get it as bad. This is really only about my 4th real cycle as I had two others that I don't count. One was 300 mgs primo for 10 weeks and the other was a four week run when eq got my bp way up.

Back