67 yr old man beats off a young thug

Homie wanted a fight, and he got more fight than he could handle. Be careful what you wish for Young Bloodz. lol

One of the most vivid memories I have of my dad (God rest his soul) is when I was young, maybe about 10, we were at a gas station with my mom in the passenger side. For some reason my dad got into an argument with a young guy and more of his friends came out and wanted a fight. I remember my dad grabbed one of them and kicked him in his ass. Just like he would have gave me a swift kick in my rear if I needed an adjustment lol. I thought it was the funniest thing in the world. My dad was an old school greaser and he didn't take any crap from anyone, just like this guy. I learned that day, don't fuck with older people.

One of the most vivid memories I have of my dad (God rest his soul) is when I was young, maybe about 10, we were at a gas station with my mom in the passenger side. For some reason my dad got into an argument with a young guy and more of his friends came out and wanted a fight. I remember my dad grabbed one of them and kicked him in his ass. Just like he would have gave me a swift kick in my rear if I needed an adjustment lol. I thought it was the funniest thing in the world. My dad was an old school greaser and he didn't take any crap from anyone, just like this guy. I learned that day, don't fuck with older people.

Sounds like a scene from the movie "Second Hand Lions". Robert Duvall whoops a little gang of young men and then buys them a beer and gives them his "how to be a man" speech. Classic!

Sounds like a scene from the movie "Second Hand Lions". Robert Duvall whoops a little gang of young men and then buys them a beer and gives them his "how to be a man" speech. Classic!

Omg, I love that movie. I know what I'm watching tonight!

The title of this thread could've been worded better. "67 year old man beats off young thug" just leaves really bad images in my head.

This is an awesome video... that old man gave that little piece of shit exactly what he deserved!!!

I hate stupid people like that, white, black.. .doesn't matter. I once saw a young dumb kid (white kid) talking shit to an older guy in a car behind his. Apparently they must have been having some road rage issues or something. Well, by the time I saw them the dumb ass kid had stepped out of his car and was making hand gestures waving the guy to come at him or something so he did, lol! Beat the fuck out of him and shoved him back in his car. This was all at an intersection where they were stopped at a red light waiting to turn left. Funniest and craziest thing I think I've seen in person!

That little fucker didn't get back out of his car after that, lol!~

This is an awesome video... that old man gave that little piece of shit exactly what he deserved!!!

I hate stupid people like that, white, black.. .doesn't matter. I once saw a young dumb kid (white kid) talking shit to an older guy in a car behind his. Apparently they must have been having some road rage issues or something. Well, by the time I saw them the dumb ass kid had stepped out of his car and was making hand gestures waving the guy to come at him or something so he did, lol! Beat the fuck out of him and shoved him back in his car. This was all at an intersection where they were stopped at a red light waiting to turn left. Funniest and craziest thing I think I've seen in person!

That little fucker didn't get back out of his car after that, lol!~

lol, ive been guilty of this exact thing before, sad but true, and I was young, dumb and full of cum

This is the best video hands down. This shit needs to happen more often. And it just goes to show how big of little bitches our society has become. Whatever happened to taking an ass beating and moving on? Hell this fucker even started the bullshit

This is the best video hands down. This shit needs to happen more often. And it just goes to show how big of little bitches our society has become. Whatever happened to taking an ass beating and moving on? Hell this fucker even started the bullshit

yeah you cant just catch an ass whooping anymore and that be the end of it, I remember when I was a kid in highschool, I whooped this guys ass at a party and he went outside and threw up and I was having a good old time, and about an hour later he came back in the house and called me outside, He just wanted to fight again, and he kicked the living shit out of me to the point where I woke up on the pool table with people hovering over me,lol,

I went home got a butterfly bandage on my eye and went back to the party where the guy was and all was well.

No one tryed shooting anyone, or stabbing anyone, i just dont get this shit anymore!

yeah you cant just catch an ass whooping anymore and that be the end of it, I remember when I was a kid in highschool, I whooped this guys ass at a party and he went outside and threw up and I was having a good old time, and about an hour later he came back in the house and called me outside, He just wanted to fight again, and he kicked the living shit out of me to the point where I woke up on the pool table with people hovering over me,lol,

I went home got a butterfly bandage on my eye and went back to the party where the guy was and all was well.

No one tryed shooting anyone, or stabbing anyone, i just dont get this shit anymore!

That doesn't happen anymore. This is the main reason I don't go out anymore, I've been in a lot of bar fights and done things that could constrewed as "unfair," but it's mainly because I've been blindsided or something like that and then at that point anything is fair game as far as I'm concerned. I know there's no such thing as a fair street fight, but I don't like hitting or being hit when the person isn't looking at you.

So in other words I'm constantly worried about catching something a beating from something that happened when we were drunk or from something that happened years ago. I can't turn my back on anyone without this thought in my mind

Back