A few gym shots taken today ...

Chris250

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
Today I went to Quincy, Ill and trained at my friends gym called Midwest Iron...(he has a facebook page) its a hardcore gym with a decent amount of free weights, with some cool machines, and everything you need to get strong and big. Its a work in progess, but he is adding to it, and always making improvments to it....I actully like it alot, and its a great place to get in a great workout. Sarah and I had great workouts in there today. I took a few pics post workout, as I had a great pump from my chest workout today...check them out...

Fck bro, I only missed you by a hour. The giant and I went to MidWestIron today also. It really is a great hardcore gym. Reminds me alot of temple gym were Dorian trained. Down in a dungeon and great machines and def Hardcore. It's a great feeling walking down those stairs and hearing people yelling at each other to get one more rep....

Chris you look great but I think I see more of what your talking about in your arms from your last thread. Your bi's are great, it's your tris that seem to be lagging behind (I use that term for lack of a better one). They don't look, or pop, like your shoulders and bi's do. Maybe you could sit down and come up with a brand new, completely different routine for triceps and give it a shot for 6 weeks. I'm not bashing bro just giving a little critique, everything else looks DEAD ON!

Looking huge bro. As you know I've been away for a while dealing with life, and from 8 months ago til now you look way bigger.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Chris you look great but I think I see more of what your talking about in your arms from your last thread. Your bi's are great, it's your tris that seem to be lagging behind (I use that term for lack of a better one). They don't look, or pop, like your shoulders and bi's do. Maybe you could sit down and come up with a brand new, completely different routine for triceps and give it a shot for 6 weeks. I'm not bashing bro just giving a little critique, everything else looks DEAD ON!

Mb97 your just being honest and I thank you for that...maybe your right, I need to get my triceps up more...If you remember back to last year, I had those elbow issues (tricep tendenitis) and I couldnt train them heavy at all for about 6-7 months...I couldnt do heavy presses, shoulder presses, tricep pushdowns, anything that would involed the tri's and I think it really hurt me overall for my november show...(I shouldnt even done it)...so I will come up with something..but if you have more suggestions Im open to any new ideas...

Fck bro, I only missed you by a hour. The giant and I went to MidWestIron today also. It really is a great hardcore gym. Reminds me alot of temple gym were Dorian trained. Down in a dungeon and great machines and def Hardcore. It's a great feeling walking down those stairs and hearing people yelling at each other to get one more rep....

when I got there around noon, it was starting to settle down...I got to meet a few guys that plan on doing the state show next year..so I think im going to try to make it there more often to help those guys out...Plus Im going to prep Mike Moore (the owner of MWI) for the state show, I think he will be a heavyweight in the show...

thanks bro...I guess they look kinda big...I dont think they measure 20 inches yet...still prob around 19.5 or so still...uuuugggghhhh, its fustrating...

You know damn well you typed that with a smile on ur face or laughing under your breath:satan:,lol. Aint no way you dont know those fuckers are stacked!:bber:

You know damn well you typed that with a smile on ur face or laughing under your breath:satan:,lol. Aint no way you dont know those fuckers are stacked!:bber:

well presser I know they are big looking, but im comparing myself to Nuk or top level national guys that I compete with...I know to look really stacked they should be atleast 20 plus cold and over 21 with a pump..honelsty I havnt measured them since I started this mass cycle, so maybe they are 20 cold now, im not sure..I wanted to wait to the very end of the cycle (6 more weeks) and see where they are at...at the start my arms was 19. 1/4 inches cold..maybe a touch more...I wanted 19 3/4 atleast by the end of the cycle...I should get some pumpnpose and just make it happen...:bber:

lol, your too much brutha, and i know what ur shooting for bro and know where they need to be for u to be competitive. Im just saying they are still big! lol and if nuknuk gives u any shit about them, just flex your calfs on him! lol

lol, your too much brutha, and i know what ur shooting for bro and know where they need to be for u to be competitive. Im just saying they are still big! lol and if nuknuk gives u any shit about them, just flex your calfs on him! lol

hahahahahahahaha!!!!

I like that.. "flex your calf on him" SWEET!!!!!:D

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

I like that.. "flex your calf on him" SWEET!!!!!

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Back