a good friend Bigjim33 has passed

man..... It is a sad day.... that is two from the board who have past here lately... I am so sorry Pudgy and anyone who knew him... Drugs are a very scary thing these days... my ex is addictied to them bad...and I worry.... My prayers Pudgy & family of Jim...

Yep, this one hurts. Jimmy was a good friend of mine on these boards too. He's one of the few people on the boards that I grew a certain bond and attachment for. I trusted him and talked with him alot. RIP jimmy! I luv ya sweety.

This sucks!!!! Jim was a good board friend, and will definetly be missed. I live in the town where he passed, and read the article in the paper that morning, and had no idea it was BigJim33. R.I.P. bro! My prayers are with your family.

It's part of life i guess and some of us aren't destianed to live to old age .
sorry to read this pudgy i hope his family find the strangth to move on and i hope you do to .

Ya know, I did not know Jim to well, saw him around but I feel like shit over this, It is crazy. The pain his loved ones must feel is insane. God Bless them.

I read of a man who stood to speak
At the funeral of a friend
He referred to the dates on his tombstone
From the beginning...to the end.
He noted that first came his date of birth
And spoke the following date with tears,
But he said what mattered most of all
Was the dash between those years.
(1934 - 1998)
For that dash represents all the time
That he spent alive on earth...
And now only those who loved him
Know what that little line is worth.
For it matters not, how much we own;
The cars...the house...the cash,
What matters is how we live and love
And how we spend our dash.
So think about this long and hard...
Are there things you'd like to change?
For you never know how much time is left,
That can still be rearranged.
If we could just slow down enough
To consider what's true and real,
And always try to understand
The way other people feel.
And be less quick to anger,
And show appreciation more
And love the people in our lives
Like we've never loved before.
If we treat each other with respect,
And more often wear a smile..
Remembering that this special dash
Might only last a little while.
So, when your eulogy's being read
With your life's actions to rehash...
Would you be proud of the things they say
About how you spent your dash?

damn sorry to hear that..my thoughts and prayers are with his friends and family!!

I'm finding it extremely difficult to express how sad I feel over this.
I met Jimmy at FG & he kept me company at work at night via PMs & YIM and I affectionately referred to him as JjCp {JimmyJimmyCocoaPop for those who never figured it out}
The number of people posting their regrets on all of these boards doesn't surprise me & is a true testiment of Jimmy's ability to touch other's lives in a positive fashion.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I think this is what Jim would say to us..
Written by ~ Henry Scott Holland

Death is nothing at all.
I have only slipped away into the next room.
I am I, and you are you.
Whatever we were to each other, that we still are.
Call me by my old familiar name, speak to me in the easy way you always used. Wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow.
Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed together.
Play, smile, think of me.
Let my name be ever the household word that it always was.
Life means all that it ever meant. There is absolutely unbroken continuity.. Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight.
I am waiting for you.. for an interval.. somewhere near, just around the corner.
All is well.

Luv ya JjCp xoxo

Dear God, whose mercies cannot be numbered: Accept our prayers on behalf of your servant Jimmy and grant him an entrance into the land of light & joy, in the fellowship of your saints; through Jesus Christ, our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit.
Amen

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For all of us on these boards~

Almighty God, Father of mercies and giver of comfort: Deal graciously, we pray, with all who mourn; that, casting all their care on you, they may know the consolation of your love.
Amen

Back