A pro's cycle (offseason)

Based on your metabolism: (fast, medium or slow).
fast metabolism, multiply weight x 20
medium metabolism, multiply x 15
slow metabolism, multiply x 12.

example: 200 pound guy with fast metabolism. His daily caloric needs will be 200 x 20 = 4,000 calories/day.

• Diet 6 days per week leaving 1 cheat day.

• Diet comprised roughly of high carbohydrate, moderate protein and low fat: about 50/30/20 %, respectively.
  • The breakdown will be 500 grams of carbs, 300 grams of protein and about 89 grams of fat.

Pre-Contest Protocol: Fats, Carbohydrates and Protein Consumption

Weeks 12 & 11:
• Start dropping carbs by 50-75 grams (200-300 calories), and add protein by 12-18 grams (25 percent of the total amount of carbs dropped). For our guy, we will drop 50 grams of carbs (total carbs = 450 grams) and add 12 grams of protein (total protein = 412 grams).
• Keep cardio at three days/week for 20 minutes.

Weeks 10 & 9:
• Continue dropping 50 grams of carbs (total down to 400 grams) and add 12 grams of protein (total up to 450 grams).
• Add an extra day of cardio and extra five minutes: 25 minutes 4 days/week.
• Eliminate cheat day, dieting seven days/week (you may want to consider eliminating cheat day earlier, by 12-10 weeks if your fat percentage is high).

Weeks 8 & 7:
• Continue dropping 50 grams of carbs (total down to 350 grams) and add 12 grams of protein (total up to 462 grams).
• Keep adding an extra day of cardio and an extra five minutes: 30 minutes, five days/week.

Weeks 6 & 5:
• Continue dropping 50 grams of carbs (total down to 300 grams) and add 12 grams of protein (total up to 475 grams).
• Keep adding an extra day of cardio and an extra five minutes: 35 minutes, six days/week.

Weeks 4 & 3:
• Continue dropping 50 grams of carbs (total down to 250 grams) and add 12 grams of protein (total up to 487 grams).
• Keep adding an extra day of cardio and extra five minutes: 35 minutes, seven days/week.

2 Weeks Out:
• Continue same diet
• Stop all cardio

8 Days Out: Carb Depleting
The contest is on Saturday, so carb-depleting starts the Sunday prior to the show. Drop the carbohydrate in half until about four days before the contest. Eating 125 grams of carbs.

4 Days Out:
• Start ‘adding the carbs back’ on the Wednesday prior to the contest. Add back all the carbs you took off: 500 grams of carbs.
• On Thursday, add 50 percent more, on top of the carbs you had on Wednesday: 500 + 200 = 700 grams of carbs.
• On Friday, you need to start watching your condition and be careful with any spillage. If you start to spill, back off the carbs and if you think you’re still flat, you need to go up on the carbs.

These are just the general principles of my formula; there are so many other adjustments that go with it depending on the progress/condition of the bodybuilder.

Good luck with your show!!

Pro Cycle:

Test 1500-2500
Anabolic 600-1200(EQ, Deca, Tren/Mast used closer to contest)
Oral 100-200(daily) Drol. Dbol, Winny/Halo used closer to contest
GH 6-12iu(daily)

I spoke to 4 pros in detail about their cycles(ones I'm friendly with)and all fell into this outline(variables being size 212/open, and current goals)...1 competed in the early 90s, 2 from 2000-2014 and 1 current

Last edited:
The only pro I've spent time would literally just take as much as he could afford and have access to, and the better financially he was doing normally the better he looked, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that would be the most, would like to stay at 100mg/day.

Most is underdosed today I usually do 150mg per day split throughout the day and sometimes I push it up to 200mg. This shit today isn't the old school anapolon 50 that I could only handle 25mg a day of because I wanted to kill everyone at that dosage.

The only pro I've spent time would literally just take as much as he could afford and have access to, and the better financially he was doing normally the better he looked, lol

That was one of the 4 pros I talked to...he had to mix HG with UG...couldn't afford straight HG, didn't trust UG...3cc organon sus, rest aratest/qv test etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats sad, but no doubt true

thats sad, but no doubt true

the huge gear use reminds me of the Lyle Alzado story. The one quote I remember him saying was "if me and king kong went into an alley, only one of us would come out and it wouldn't be the monkey"

Now our professional bodybuilders and those aspiring to become ifbb pro head over to the United Arab Emirates to train, and take some seriously good shit! All i know is they come back bigger and better now lol. Whatever theyre doing its working.

KAI-Sep-5_guest-pose.jpg

DSC_5492%257E16ok.jpg
DSC_5496%257E17ok.jpg
DSC_4532%257E14ok.jpg
DSC_5806%257E16ok.jpg

Back