A stupid question I guess!

wiseguy4u

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have a stupid question I guess! I want to use about 20 to 40mcgs a day of the IGF, I have insulin syringes to draw it out. My question is do I go to the 20 on the insulin syringe, because it says its measuring in units! I have a couple of bottles and if I was to just use 20mcgs a day it should last 50 days of use!! I just want to make sure I'm using the IGF right! Thanks for any help on this matter.:bench:
[/FONT]

well... first off take the total mcg per ml, i'm assuming your insulin syringe is 1 ml. so if the igf is 200mcg per ml you divide that by 10. That will give you 20mcg's per 10 on the syringe. so 10 = 20mcg 20 = 40mcg and so on..

hopefully that makes sense.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have a stupid question I guess! I want to use about 20 to 40mcgs a day of the IGF, I have insulin syringes to draw it out. My question is do I go to the 20 on the insulin syringe, because it says its measuring in units! I have a couple of bottles and if I was to just use 20mcgs a day it should last 50 days of use!! I just want to make sure I'm using the IGF right! Thanks for any help on this matter.:bench:[/FONT]
If you have a 1/2cc syringe and you want to use 40 pull it back 4 clicks. If you have MCs Igf it has 1 cc of solution in it with a 1000 mcgs of igf in it. So if you pulled it back to the 10 mark you would have 100 mgs of igf, same thing with a 1cc syringe. Its easier for me to measure with a 1/2 cc syringe.

So I have 1/2 syringe that measures units! Does that mean I have to pull it to the 2 mark on it an that will be 20mcgs?:confused:

Back