A whole pizza?

Eat the damn crust... it's the best part! Okay, maybe not THE best, but it's pretty damn good and deserves to be enjoyed!!

And those chain places don't have ANYTHING on NY/NJ-style pizza. I've tried them and I can tolerate them, but if I'm seriously gonna have pizza, it better be some NY-quality shit! 2 weeks before prep started we finally tried out this pizzeria up the block (mainly because we were having a blizzard and they were the ONLY place open!!) and I swear I died that night... I was anything but a lady... oil dripping down my hands as I took bite after bite into the thick, sicilian crust. OMG, I have to go there when my shows are done. That's pizza WORTH having!
Just found a place down here that a guy at our gym owns... Tour De Pizza. He's from New York or something and does the NY style. He's actually done a 'nothing but pizza diet' and made great progress. The guys name is Matt, and he's getting ready to ride his bicycle from St. Pete to NYC, only eating pizza the whole way. He's been covered by a bunch of news stations about it, and his pizza only diet.

Just found a place down here that a guy at our gym owns... Tour De Pizza. He's from New York or something and does the NY style. He's actually done a 'nothing but pizza diet' and made great progress. The guys name is Matt, and he's getting ready to ride his bicycle from St. Pete to NYC, only eating pizza the whole way. He's been covered by a bunch of news stations about it, and his pizza only diet.

Now that sounds like my kind of diet!!

Theres a place down here that imports all the ingrediants from the big market up in NY, I asked him if he was gonna start flying down some water as well and he said hes sure thinking about it. I saw that same thing Steph was pretty crazy that all of them picked the right one.

Damn you all... now I want pizza!! :( Maybe I can pretend the broccoli and tilapia I'm eating is pizza (riiiiiiiiiight)...

So the pizza diet, huh? I gotta google this interesting person and see what that's all about!

Man, I have a Domino's gift car, I think I'm going to order one up. All this pizza talk has pepperoni on the brain!!

Its pizza and dairy queen tonight: Oreo Blizzard

lmao imagine that, i wish they would open a dairy queen closer to my city. The only one around is in a hillbilly town about 30 minutes away sucks ass i miss the blizzards.

Back