Aaron Hernandez Arrest Warrant Prepared

I second this, always wonder how with that sort of fame, fortune, and talent, these guys can't keep their crap together. I was born into a very bad home life, I left when i was 13. I take nothing for granted so these guys straight sicken me too... He will see after a night or two in jail what he had and possibly earn a new respect on life and what he has.

well I'm hoping this turns out like Ray lewis arrest did! Maybe they just want Hernandez to roll on others like Ray did.

ESPN did an interview with the Warden/sheriff of the county jail Hernandez is being held at, and the warden said Hernandez asked him "what if i want a drink" ,,,I guess the kid doesnt get it, no one is coming to bring you a glass of water or can of pepsi, your straight fucked, and i "know know" that a lot of the county jails are 23 hour lock down per day, its better to go to prison then it is to sit in the county jail. You have slightly more freedom in prison then you do in the county but thats a seperate issue i suppose,lol, anyways i just feel for this kid and its bothering me that he has an 8 month old new born, maybe cause my twins are 6 weeks old and i couldnt imagine this!

going in a tight end coming out a wide receiver, but seriously he seems to be about as ghetto thug as they come now with all the other info coming to light about past events.

going in a tight end coming out a wide receiver, but seriously he seems to be about as ghetto thug as they come now with all the other info coming to light about past events.

And Learning the true meaning of double teaming a tight end? You know he will be the only tight end who will be receiving two balls at once this season... And i'm done lol

I agree with Press about the kid thing, He should have been putting his 8 month old first... Although I believe over the next two year the pats still owe him 12.5 million... maybe thats gonna be his way of "being a father".

yeah he is owed some guaranteed money still. And the more I hear the less and less i feel sorry for him, then again it could be all media hype , so i will reserve my judgement for the time being

421871_876107702479_1000796804_n.jpg

Back