AAS, TEST & Benzo's (Klonopin/Zanex)

tatzoo

Banana
I have read some conflicting things about the negative effects of Benzo's (klonopin/zanex) and decreased Test levels, does anyone have any experience or facts on the subject?

My current cycle is going awesome and I'm getting the look I want (pics to come) but out of the blue my libido has fallen off totally. I have a script for both zanex and klonopin, I take the klonopin everynight before bed...it counter acts the Tren E and puts my ass to sleep... I have been reading it counter acts test levels too...

Im thinking it put my libido to sleep too...

wow that is like the most deadly combo for partying ever. We use to get those in TJ and man, if you take those together with alcohol you'd be on the floor for sure by the end of the night. One morning I woke up and both my shoulders were dislocated. I must have passed out and gotten dragged to my bed or something. One night I passed out making some pasta right in the middle of the kitchen. My roomate didn't bother calling 911. He got his video camera and taped it. He thought it was hilarious.

Last edited:
Holy crap! Klonopin my buddy used those... Passed out like nothing! I've read benzo can kill ur sex drive & cause ED.

I hate both Valium and Xanax! The Valium isn't to bad but the Xanax is bad bad news. I took one about 19 years ago and woke up on couch with a hot pocket melting across my chest under the sky light which had the sun melting the hot pocket all over me lol NEVER AGAIN

I hate both Valium and Xanax! The Valium isn't to bad but the Xanax is bad bad news. I took one about 19 years ago and woke up on couch with a hot pocket melting across my chest under the sky light which had the sun melting the hot pocket all over me lol NEVER AGAIN
You're not supposed to take the WHOLE bar! LOL! Yeah, I don't like em either, way too strong. Valium though aren't too bad.

tap'n

yes i took the entire totem pole as they were called, and yes i hate them!

not sure but seems like anything to relax or rest the body or rem sllep i thought was good but i do know id love to find some reputable regular thing too

I have been on xanax at 2mg/day for the last 18 years, but I don't take it all at once. I have done a whole bar at once before, but it didn't really do anything because my tolerance had built up.

I have been on xanax at 2mg/day for the last 18 years, but I don't take it all at once. I have done a whole bar at once before, but it didn't really do anything because my tolerance had built up.

holy shit bro! i hate xanax! i tried them as a kid and they knocked me the fuck out! Granted i ate a bar aka totem pole, but man thats a long time to be on xanax. I am guessing you need it and it helps with anxiety or something?

holy shit bro! i hate xanax! i tried them as a kid and they knocked me the fuck out! Granted i ate a bar aka totem pole, but man thats a long time to be on xanax. I am guessing you need it and it helps with anxiety or something?

In 1995 I hurt my back doing deadlifts. Shortly thereafter I began experiencing panic attacks, one after another. I went to the doc and was diagnosed with panic disorder. I was put on effexor (SSRI) and xanax, and remain on those medications today. Xanax is a very addictive drug, and the withdrawals are a bitch. Over the years I tried to wean myself off both medications only to have the panic attacks return. The doc says I have a chemical imbalance in my brain, so I guess I am stuck with taking these medications for the rest of my life. Yea it sucks.

I never used xanax for recreation purposes, and I don't get a "high" feeling off xanax. I haven't drank alcohol for the past 25 years, as it seems to trigger anxiety for me. When I feel my anxiety rising, I take .5 mg and go about my day.

Back