Adequan for Bad joints. Winstrol Adequan together. Doses and side effects

GetnBigr said:
bump for people who may need a product like this

and for 5kono4, what happened? Did you find a way?
Yes, Bump, Bump, Bump!
I'd give my peanut sized left nut to find Something that actually worked on joints!

Man I had my boy who has a fax # call the guy and try to do the script overe the phone. The guy started asking some technical shit and my boy fumbled. Swing and a miss! Any suggestions?

has anyone tried a canadian vet supply shop shipping to the US?

Im still looking......its frustrating when rec drugs are easier to get than joint fixes.....lol

thx for the info bro ... I cant imagine any serious lifter without any joint problems what so ever ... ill go look for the stuff here .. hopefully ill find it in the vet .. but is it clean ? i.e. wont it give u the rashes or hot feeling in your shoulder from vet drugs ? just wondering .

Have you received any noticeable long-term results since you took th Adequan. It seems to have helped my dog and I sure could use some help with my joints right now Thanks

Have you received any noticeable long-term results since you took th Adequan. It seems to have helped my dog and I sure could use some help with my joints right now Thanks

Welcome to MuscleChemistry, Jet. This is an old thread. I'm not sure if you will get a response. Maybe post a new thread.

Hi, I recently started my cat on it and she's doing so well after only one injection, I figured why can't I try it myself? I have terrible arthritis in all my joints/ have had two joint replacements and still have pain. I was a gym rat for over 15 years. Question: where do you get yours & isn't it costly? (Because my cat's supply was quite expensive/in the USA) THANKS!

Back