AGES

LA said:
Why suddenly I don't feel that old anymore.

But Badger, you should!
:eek:
Yeah, I'm about used up. 2 old, 2 fat, 2 divorces :D

La, I'd love to lift with ya. I'm always into learning, and I'm used to being embarassed. Maybe after the Atlantic City weekend.

Realy folks, I'm 21. ou see, I spread that kind of humor around too often, nobody will take me seriously anymore. If they even did in the first place. But yeah, I'm 21.

I am 19 238lbs and about 10-11%..I will post my up date pics in about a week...big difference from my contest pics...much thicker...

jaywooly said:
I'm 79 years young and I'm still at it strong. I've been on a prop/fina cycle for the last 7 years. I've had to increase the doseage here and there. I'm up to three grams of test a week and about 2 grams of fina a week. I know this was not what you had in mind when you posted this question but I wanted to insure the older gents such as Badger and LA that there is somewhere to still look up. Though my doctor says I've got weeks to live, I still live a full life. I drink 2 1/5's of Jack Daniels a day and smoke three packs of Newports. I'm having the best time of my life. Except for the constant headaches. Does anyone know what will ease the headaches?

yes, not smoking and drinking so much. Please tell me your kidding, because if your not you need to think about buying you a new liver. Cutting plus alcohol =lots of wasted money.

47 (don't laugh) 5' 10" 170 lbs, about 12-14% bf

I thought I responded to this thread yesterday, just goes to show you what can happen at an advanced age. At least I remembered to put my pants on before coming to work.

Now I'm really depressed...I don't believe jaywooly is 79 so that makes me the oldest! I guess I'll start digging the hole now...

Want to help Badgermoon? How about you LA?

Bull Dog Head said:
Now I'm really depressed...I don't believe jaywooly is 79 so that makes me the oldest! I guess I'll start digging the hole now...

Want to help Badgermoon? How about you LA?
Nope, still much younger than you and Badger!

Badgermoon said:
:eek:
Yeah, I'm about used up. 2 old, 2 fat, 2 divorces :D

La, I'd love to lift with ya. I'm always into learning, and I'm used to being embarassed. Maybe after the Atlantic City weekend.
Believe me you won't be embarassed, me however.....

Yes, let's wait until I've exceeded the recommended HRT dosage again, lol! Sometime in Dec then?

Back