all these bitches CAN SICK MY phat KNOB!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i swear chicks know exactly how to piss us off. my ex knew exactly what to say and do to set me off the deep end. man, she pissed me off. im glad were broken up. best thing that could of happened to me.

Presser said:
what kind of fucking post is this anyway, looks real nice having the topic "suck my phat knob on the main page, tone it down fellas

point well taken. I'll edit out my posts. sorry.

basskiller said:
keep talking about women the way you do and you won't have a worry in the world...

You guys realize that there are women on this board, that may take offense to your wording...

Something you just might want to think about..
bass

bass in my does it say "all the girls" i am stereotyping the hoes not the good decent girls. ok but if a girl has a problem with my post they can post that they take my shit offensive and i will apalogize personally. ok. u have to admit that girls do fuk with our heads a lot.

babysiren said:

Thank....basskiller....I was going to say something, but I didn't want to be rude....

yo baby sirens. i apalogize if u take my post offensive. but u know how it is a lot of time girls fuck with guys' heads or vice versa. so its both ways. so dont take anything offensive i am just sick and tired off bullshit.

Presser said:
what kind of fucking post is this anyway, looks real nice having the topic "suck my phat knob on the main page, tone it down fellas

sorry bout that presser it just that i was so fucking pissed of, i will edit the post.

madchemist36 said:

yo baby sirens. i apalogize if u take my post offensive. but u know how it is a lot of time girls fuck with guys' heads or vice versa. so its both ways. so dont take anything offensive i am just sick and tired off bullshit.

Well I'm sorry that girls are messing with your head....but not all women are like that...and just like I don't think all men are bad either...but I can understand where you're coming from also...I've had a guy do that to me before....and thanks for the apology...

babysiren said:

Well I'm sorry that girls are messing with your head....but not all women are like that...and just like I don't think all men are bad either...but I can understand where you're coming from also...I've had a guy do that to me before....and thanks for the apology...

no problem luv. there is only one girl that seems to be decent in all the girls that i like. rest are hos. i will keep u guys posted on what happens with that decent girl.

I tried to ask nicely, even pointed out the reason why in my first post.

Presser asked to tone it down... But you insist on calling the rest HOs...
this goes no further
Sorry, i hope you understand
bass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back